Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby circuit » Thu May 31, 2018 10:36 pm

in the "Rooftop Rumble!" event in the Warehouse District:
The sudden arrival of a leopardman impacting the ground with crunch of breaking bones the just steps ahead of you solves that question quickly,

Should move the 'the' back a few words to be:
The sudden arrival of a leopardman impacting the ground with the crunch of breaking bones just steps ahead of you solves that question quickly,
circuit

Postby shoguncoco » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:59 am

Currently the player is unable to hunt the Giraffe in the stables in single player game.
shoguncoco

Postby Genesis106097 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:04 am

I'm wondering if anyone has issues getting the hyper fun scene with susan to proct. I'm using win glulxe 0.5.4.147 currently. haven't had any issues with any other scene. I looked through the code and the only difference I noticed was:

if cock length of player >= 15 and Susanoversize is true:
choose a blank row in table of fucking options;
now title entry is "Hyper Fun";
now sortorder entry is 4;
now description entry is "Now you know you can fit your giant cock on her, why not do it again?";

else if nam is "Hyper fun":
say "[SusanSex4]";

I'm guessing it is because of the uppercase and lowercase "fun". All other scene proct correctly and their casing is fine.

also sexing honey does not reduce libido.
Genesis106097

Postby Genesis106097 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:40 pm

weird bug:
after having sex with the butterfly and then going back to the bunker and having sex with stella (whose sex scene uses [impregchance]) I got a notif asking if I wanted to be impregnated with a butterfly child (from selective mother). I tested it out with female husky and then stella and got the same thing (do you want to be impregnated with a female husky child).
Genesis106097

Previous

Return to General Chat