hello some help pls

hello some help pls

Postby SirWolffe » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:55 am

sorry if this is wrong place, but best match i saw.
1. in mall mystery store i used the bin three times. i got the str pill two times. my look at "yourself" character sheet shows my str is now higher, however
my carry weight did not go up. i should be able to carry 20 more lbs, yes?
2. i got the computer in the library on. but, i have no idea why i bothered..... i mean, can i have clue as to why and what do i do now?
otherwise i have a level 23 and having alot of fun. trying to get pets and companions but having no luck. had cat but lost it due to having to reload an old save.
SirWolffe

Re: hello some help pls

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:05 pm

SirWolffe wrote:<issues>

This portion of the forum is devoted to development and coding discussion, not general questions or bugs, but that's fine. Let's see...
1> You are correct, the strength changes in Nermine's file do not account for the increase in carrying capacity. I'll send a patch for it, but don't expect to see it until the new year.
2> The computer at the library represents a dead end in development by a long gone dev. Turning on the power does result in some appearance changes here and there in the game, but generally it has no substantial effect. I've never had a purpose for the computer yet in the game, and so have not incorporated a use for it yet. I or another dev may make use of it some day, but know of no concrete plans for it at this time.

There's about 16 pets to be found in the game, so keep looking around and you should be able to find some of them. Try exploring in a few different areas, though the Park's got the highest number of pets to be found there. I will be moving the skunk kit when I get back in the new year.
Also, glad to hear you're enjoying the game enough to go around seeking out the various possibilities.
TigerStripes

Postby SirWolffe » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:55 pm

computer....
perhaps a story line where working w dr. matt, larissa's office, the two in-field researchers (lost one, and the basement lab guy), the player can put a device together that gives them control over their own nanites. they can mix and match any parts they have had in past. fitting, since it is first one they stumble on leaving the bunker, and would be desired before being rescued. if military was to announce a microwave superweapon is going to be used to wipe out the nanites before they spread, chance for everyone to at least pick their look before they get stuck in one they do not like. possible ending. be a hero. could fail cause time runs out.....
SirWolffe

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:27 pm

SirWolffe wrote:<computer>

You've got some interesting ideas here, some of which I'd toyed with in one form or another for the successful end of the game, but that's much down the road. Unfortunately, tracking all the forms and infections the player's had, especially on all there various parts, isn't really plausible. Still, like I said, some interesting ideas to be considered later.
TigerStripes

Return to Dev Chat