Need help with new save system / Stats

Need help with new save system / Stats

Postby christiceman » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:15 am

Hello there, thank you for anyone taking time to read this.

With how the save system work now, since i finally updates it, there arent anymore save words that can allow me to import my stats or "cheat/boost" my stats to go see a certain area and have fun with certain monsters.

My question is apart from playing the game normally, dont get me wrong i have a save files which i am playing normally, there isnt any ways to edit my save?
i tried the save editor but that not working and i dont know any program that could edit GLKsave files either.

thank you
christiceman

Re: Need help with new save system / Stats

Postby Wahn » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:41 pm

The saveword editor was created to edit the no longer existing savewords, so you won't get far with it. As for the export files, you can open them literally with any text editor (Notepad comes to mind) as they're straight out text files. The only slight hitch is that all of the letters in these files are written as their ascii numbers, while the numericla values are unchanged. For quick stats cheating, just open the FSCharacterSave.glkdata and do a text search for your stats.
Wahn

Re: Need help with new save system / Stats

Postby christiceman » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:57 am

Wahn wrote:The saveword editor was created to edit the no longer existing savewords, so you won't get far with it. As for the export files, you can open them literally with any text editor (Notepad comes to mind) as they're straight out text files. The only slight hitch is that all of the letters in these files are written as their ascii numbers, while the numericla values are unchanged. For quick stats cheating, just open the FSCharacterSave.glkdata and do a text search for your stats.

thank you very much for your help will try it once i can
christiceman

Return to General Chat