Whatever happened to Doran?

Whatever happened to Doran?

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:01 pm

There was supposed to be some content update for him coming that was teased months ago but so far nothing...is it still coming?
Evilpancake

Re: Whatever happened to Doran?

Postby Wahn » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:12 pm

There were content updates for him last december, and various typo fixes since, plus general reworking of the overall game code. There is no Doran expansion on the books currently.

Maybe you saw Doran listed in a poll some time ago or something? If it doesn't win the vote that means that it will not be worked on. All poll options are just possibilities and there is only so much time to go around for writing stuff...
Wahn

Postby Evilpancake » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Doran: Doran has undergone many internal changes to set the stage for an upcoming expansion.

this was oct 2017

Doran: The strange dragon can now become locked in a dominant state. This path will be further expanded soon, allowing for more submissive players to thoroughly enjoy everything Doran has to offer.

this was nov 2017

this is extremely misleading and disappointing then if your idea of "an upcoming expansion" and "further expanded soon" are just some code and typo fixes
Evilpancake

Postby KiWolfGirl » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:55 pm

The last true update to him that I remember was letting him call you something besides master. Other than that there is a new RP session that was started called The Dragon's Toy but it never actually fires because it's not done.
KiWolfGirl

Postby Evilpancake » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:51 pm

glad to see that calling you out with misleading quotes from yall gets ignored
Evilpancake

Postby Wahn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:07 am

Evilpancake wrote:glad to see that calling you out with misleading quotes from yall gets ignored

All I can tell you is that the parts commissioned for the dragon have been completed, and while the writer who did those may have planned to add more content in his own time, he didn't and is no longer part of the writing team either.

As for not replying to your message before now... sorry, but basically everyone has moved on to the FS Discord. I check this dusty old forum every month or two if I remember, clean out the spammers and have a look at the few actual messages that ever get posted here.
Wahn

Return to General Chat