Voting Poll - March Bonus Hours

What would you like Wahn to do for bonus hour content? (see below)

Poll ended at Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:47 am

Join the Wolfman cheerleading squad
19%
New Carl scenes
16%
New threesome scenes w/Lilith
4%
Sinful pleasures w/Atticus
10%
Sex scenes w/Shawn the Ram
15%
Jill the Centaur as an NPC
6%
Attack on Camp Bravo
10%
Catgirl library visitor
16%
Helen/Xerxes with other NPCs
3%

Total votes : 150

Voting Poll - March Bonus Hours

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:47 am

Because the recent feedback on the bonus hours got rather buried, Wahn's asked me to come back to you with a poll inquiring what you'd like to see him work on for those four bonus hours. Because of the feedback which was received, the options are confined to the expansion and continuation of some existing content. Your options are:

- Joining the wolfman cheerleading team (cheerleader infection, plus a quest with a few tests to join the girls - also available for males if they have mpreg)
- New Carl Scenes (some fun between soldiers with David; after that maybe repeat fuckings by Alpha Fang [or suggest other pairings])
- New threesome scenes with Lilith (with various creatures she charms/summons/has captured [suggest which])
- Sinful pleasures with Lilith's incubus son Atticus
- Add in sex scenes to Shawn, the ram shepherd of the Farm
- Make Jill the centaur into an npc (expand on the herd, maybe give her a short quest)
- Attack on Camp Bravo Event (some critter kidnaps Private Orwell - who's either is saved by the player [leading to reward-sex] or returns some while later, worn-out but okay)
- Catgirl Library Visits (a catgirl follows the player to the library if they fucked her multiple times after battles - not a 'tame' npc standing there and waiting for the player, but rather a wild visitor who appears in events when she wants to...)
- Sexy times with Helen/Xerxes and others in the bunker [suggest pairings]

For the stuff asking for further suggestions, you may add those suggestions in your replies.

Now, I just wish to add that these bonus hours are meant for everyone and come from the generous contributions of multiple fans. Please be respectful in your participation, as this should be an opportunity for everyone to have an equal voice. If you really want to see something, sway others with your comments.

As always, the option to change your vote is available and you do have up to 3 picks.
TigerStripes

Re: Voting Poll - March Bonus Hours

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:00 pm

I like the sound of a catgirl who follows you back to the library, and making Jill a character you can interact with would be nice.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:02 pm

nothing seems vorish as i was hoping for some new content there, someone said "soon" like 3 months ago but...meh
Evilpancake

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Evilpancake wrote:nothing seems vorish as i was hoping for some new content there, someone said "soon" like 3 months ago but...meh

That's part of Blue Bishop's 'Dragonpalooza' project, which is continuing to progress. I believe he has large chunks of it done, but there's still more work to be done.
TigerStripes

Postby NocturneWolf » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:12 pm

More vore content would certainly be fantastic. Regardless, the game's been a blast so far, and I'll be looking forward to more content updates in general. ;3
NocturneWolf

Postby Wahn » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Well, vore isn't quite my thing, so you'll have to wait on BlueBishop to provide you with more of that, sorry.
Wahn

Postby Blue Bishop » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:50 am

Wahn wrote:Well, vore isn't quite my thing, so you'll have to wait on BlueBishop to provide you with more of that, sorry.

I guess you could say Wahn doesn't have an 'appetite' for it. OH HO HO!

That might be a hard pill for you to 'swallow'. OH HO HO!

But I'm certain Stripes might be able to take a 'bite' out of it. OH HO HO!

No, I won't ever stop.
Blue Bishop

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:16 pm

Blue Bishop wrote:
Wahn wrote:Well, vore isn't quite my thing, so you'll have to wait on BlueBishop to provide you with more of that, sorry.

No, I won't ever stop.

Oh, BB, you're always 'biting' off more than you can 'chew'. Certainly some vore would be a nice change - something I could definitely 'sink my teeth into'. Now, I think we've made our point and fished for me to get a commission request enough, so let's see if he'll 'nibble'. Personally though, I don't think the fans can 'stomach' much more of this. Just 'food' for thought.

All punning aside, at the moment, I don't have any straight-up vore in the commissioned projects I'm working on, though there's some UB in two of the next three on my to-do list, if that's to your liking. I spent a chunk of this afternoon writing up nearly five pages worth of material for one of these, so that's a promising sign that I'll be able to get it out relatively soon.
TigerStripes

Postby NocturneWolf » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:46 pm

That icon of yours is a perfect match to the punnery Stripes~ Though joking aside, hope whatever projects you guys are working on go alright, vore-related or not!
NocturneWolf

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Blue Bishop wrote:

No, I won't ever stop.

lol, any word on when some of that is coming? or maybe i've missed some recently, i haven't seen (or at least paid attention to/discovered) any vorish stuff since the megakitty update
Evilpancake

Next

Return to General Chat