Doberman Question.

Doberman Question.

Postby Novalords » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:18 am

Bit reluctant to make a whole topic just to answer my dumb question but, I have been trying for the past hour now to get the doberman to finally turn into the quest giver but to no freaking avail. I decided to see if i could turn her into the slave and that worked and was put into my evil save but for quite literaly an hour now I have been trying to make her good cop but it isn't working!!!

Originally some of the text when I submited to her was odd and messed up but that fixed itself weirdly. I probably victory raped her once on accident too. Is there something special I am supposed to do or is there something wrong with my game? Or do I have to submit till my points are at zero?
Novalords

Re: Doberman Question.

Postby Wahn » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:25 am

From what I remember, you may not resist at all against her if you want to see good Alexandra. Just immediately submit the first time.
Wahn

Postby Novalords » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:30 am

Gah! No! If only I knew about that part sooner.... Well that stinks. Wish you could still make her a good cop even after beating her up once or twice..
Novalords

Postby Wahn » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:53 am

Finding Alexandra`s variables in the saveword and setting them to 0 should help you out there... yfind the `story skipper` file in Nuku`s folder in the github to look up which variable number in the saveword it is.
Wahn

Return to General Chat