Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Random Bob wrote:
Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Don't know if this is intentional or not, but the Doctor's Uniform you get by winning the fights in the Dr Feel Good event can't be improved by Snow.
Muscle shirt from Campus is also like that. I don't think every piece of clothing is automatically meant to be an armor.

Yes, those are not meant to be armour items, just clothing. Unfortunately, there's some other clothing items out there that have armour stats. I'll need to fix those at some point.
TigerStripes

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Kristen's Hideout: after taking Kristen Janice's blouse and trying the nice route, when I come back after giving her some time, it gives me the option of Dissuade Her, Snuggle Up, Shut Her Up, but none of the hyperlinks do anything. Typing the numbers seems to work. I'm playing offline with what I think is the latest version of the game, at least, I downloaded it last week.

Found it. Just a minor omission. I'll send a patch for that when I send the next phase of her content.
TigerStripes

Postby Random Bob » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Lovers bench event in park
Returning to the area around the lovers”’ bench,

Medea's oviposition talk
There are indeed several the creatures in the city
Unecessary "the"
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby Random Bob » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:11 am

When you infect Dr Matt and win against Orthas, after you have sex with the huskybunny you get impregnated with a dragon child. Something's fucked up, lol.
Dr Mouse’s formula has worked wonders on the scientist, making a
wonderful fucktoy that is certainly one of the best fucks you’ve ever had.

With a final, hard push down into her, you take her cock as deep as you can, moaning as the knot spreads you open and ties with you. You can feel
her heavy balls unleash her cum inside you, flowing up into your vagina and womb in an attempt to breed you. You arch your back and moan loudly,
clamping your vaginal walls firmly around it. Her earlier spurts were nothing compared to the torrent of cum of her actually attempting to breed you.
It fills your womb and suffuses your body with an arousing warmth.
Do you wish to be impregnated with a/an Dragon child?
yes or no>
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Random Bob wrote:<Lovers bench & Medea typos>

Corrections to be sent.

<huskybunny>

There is no 'Huskybunny' infection, so the status of the impregnation type must be set manually. While it will query with the last monster set (usually the last creature fought), it will auto-correct to 'Huskybunny' once impregnation is successful.
TigerStripes

Postby Random Bob » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:16 am

This is prolly gonna be the last one from me in this thread, since I won't be donating.

Training Room, after training
Maybe it’d be a good item to get some eat now?
It is either a phrase I'm not familiar with or the weirdest way to spell "time", ever. Okay, maybe with the exception of "etim".

Vanessa talk
But it does mean there a foal on his way and that can’t be easy for a human to handle.
Lacking " 's ". Also, how the hell does she know for sure it's a "he"?

Once again the darn Omio, I'm tired of that bitch. First meeting after lost fight
“Look, I could go into m whole spiel here,
Y would you miss it? :)

TigerStripes wrote:There is no 'Huskybunny' infection, so the status of the impregnation type must be set manually. While it will query with the last monster set (usually the last creature fought), it will auto-correct to 'Huskybunny' once impregnation is successful.
Kay, good to know.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:06 am

Random Bob wrote:This is prolly gonna be the last one from me in this thread, since I won't be donating.

Do not feel that should keep you from letting us know about typos and bugs when you come across them.

Training Room, after training

Typo fixed.

Vanessa talk

Typo corrected. As for the 'he', she just 'knows' in the same sense that some mothers are certain of their baby's gender-to-be, whether or not they're correct.

Omio

Typo fixed.

TigerStripes wrote:There is no 'Huskybunny' infection, so the status of the impregnation type must be set manually. While it will query with the last monster set (usually the last creature fought), it will auto-correct to 'Huskybunny' once impregnation is successful.
Kay, good to know.

While this trick is rarely used now, it was a little more common in the past. It is a way for NPCs with unique forms or direct infection (without the monster table) to still have the appropriate progeny. Some have been converted over, but Sally (the Huskybunny) and Alex (the ferrety lawyer) still use it, possibly one or two others as well.
TigerStripes

Postby derpmaus » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:03 am

During my last play through, after picking up the larvae from the black wasps and being rendered auto-ovi on that I was impregnated a second time by the tentacled horror. This seems like a bug to me simply because you are already pregnant! I'd be happy to help out in looking into this but I'd not be sure where to find the pregnancy rules.
derpmaus

Postby Random Bob » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:21 am

TigerStripes wrote:Do not feel that should keep you from letting us know about typos and bugs when you come across them.
It's just annoying, having to wait so long before you read through things just to look for the stuff that needs fixing, I feel penalized for trying to help. There was a lot of pretty old quests and encounters that had pretty obvious typos and stuff, the game was not created withing month, it's just that not many people did report them, so when I felt like contributing - this happens. Like I've said, I understand reasons for the changes, It's just how I feel personally, I can't help it.

TigerStripes wrote:While this trick is rarely used now, it was a little more common in the past. It is a way for NPCs with unique forms or direct infection (without the monster table) to still have the appropriate progeny. Some have been converted over, but Sally (the Huskybunny) and Alex (the ferrety lawyer) still use it, possibly one or two others as well.
I'll keep that in mind, so I won't report it again by mistake. Since some were already changed, will the remaining ones also be changed in time, or are they like Sarah's content, too much of a hassle for such a small gain?

Also, hey, guess what? More work for you. AND IT'S ALL RELATED TO A SINGLE QUEST!

Doghouse event
Figuring that there must be a show is going on

After you went right
The heat scent is probably boiling the blood of every male in herebut the scent does little for you

After you go left, two things.
The mixed gendered Dal doesn’t try to fight, though whether that was because shi couldn’t or didn’t want to you can’t be too sure of, but nonetheless soon the other is being rolled over onto hir back and then straddled one of the horny females.
Missing "by" after straddled.
your find your own cunt begins to moistenbetween your legs.

Homaru 2nd part of quest
Don’t ask me why they named the place as such. I’m still trying to get information on that on.
On that one.

Dagaz after fight
It would defiantly be kinky as hell and would serve as a mild apology to the other man.
The correct word definitely isn't "defiantly".

Now a shitload of Pertho related stuff.
“If you wouldn’t mind could you go to find this feral Dalmatian and bringing it back here?”
"bringing".
when the blonde said that the name Pertho I immediately started to grill her for info
"said that the name Pertho"
However, before you can relish in this fact the feral firefighters lifts his nose up into the air, growls and then charges forward making the leash you had been holding onto
slip from out of your grasp.
Abundant "s" in firefighter.
everyone present as they try to help you help get Pertho off of Kenaz while at the same time
"to help you help" Don't help me helping, help HIM for god's sake!

During transformation
Well initially I wanted to come back here and check one everyone
Check one?
you simply reach over to pat Mannaz onto the side of his shoulder before gripping your finger gently, but firmly his dense shoulder muscle.
Wording by the end of the sentence gets weird.

Poker
Spending the next hour of so playing round after round
or so.

Assist, when you get reward
Not seeing a reason why you shouldn’t you take the offered gift you take the firefighter’s coat
you take you take you take you take. One is enough.

I thought Omio had a lot of stuff to fix , but by god, this one takes the cake.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby gappydave » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:37 am

Alpha Fang has a error in his descripion.
When you enter the library it says "Fang is on guard here by the door on his rope leash, tied to a desk."
And in his description "The feral wolf creature is now prowling around freely in the Library, unchained and without a collar"
gappydave

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat