Apocalypse Store location?

Apocalypse Store location?

Postby Manaka_Makoto » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:05 am

Been playing the game through my web browser, and I can't seem to find this new event/location that was mentioned a month or so ago. Was it ever actually added to the game?
Manaka_Makoto

Re: Apocalypse Store location?

Postby Wahn » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:10 am

If I remember right, it's not a location for the nav list, just mentioned when the player visits there in the course of an event.
Wahn

Postby millyrainbow » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:05 am

ive never seen this event/store, i even went out and looked for it after a little research, and came up with nothing anyway :<
millyrainbow

Postby Wahn » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:25 am

millyrainbow wrote:ive never seen this event/store, i even went out and looked for it after a little research, and came up with nothing anyway :<

Hm, looking at the file, it's supposed to be an event reachable from the library - but then I checked the basic game file and saw that that file isn't actually included in the list of things to load. Seems like the creator forgot to tie it in.
Wahn

Postby millyrainbow » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Wahn wrote:
millyrainbow wrote:ive never seen this event/store, i even went out and looked for it after a little research, and came up with nothing anyway :<

Hm, looking at the file, it's supposed to be an event reachable from the library - but then I checked the basic game file and saw that that file isn't actually included in the list of things to load. Seems like the creator forgot to tie it in.

whoops xD
That would explain why even hacking the items in doesnt work. luls xD
Can i assume itll get added next update?
millyrainbow

Return to General Chat