Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby TwoBuckTim » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:59 am

KiWolfGirl wrote:The new Kitsune content is great but it seems to be bugged: it always skips the last paragraph and I have to open the window with past text to read it. I will experiment more to see if this is a bug that is happening with all creatures in the new version, but right now I've only seen the Kitsune stuff.

Aster is similarly affected by this. Aside from his sex scenes which play out like Kitsune's example above, the screen clears when you choose a topic of conversation, and you're forced to open a scrollback window to read the conversation.

Edit: It also looks like Jewel Heist, from Kyrverth's quest, remains inactive after he asks you about it.
TwoBuckTim

Postby Coalsack » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:30 pm

I'm not able to hunt for a male Feral Sea Dragon or a male Yamato Dragon anymore. All the successful "hunts" prompt an encounter with a female dragon instead. I've tries deactivating/activating al Ward/Ban toggles. They even appear if "Girl" is banned.
Coalsack

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:02 pm

Coalsack wrote:I'm not able to hunt for a male Feral Sea Dragon or a male Yamato Dragon anymore. All the successful "hunts" prompt an encounter with a female dragon instead. I've tries deactivating/activating al Ward/Ban toggles. They even appear if "Girl" is banned.

I've had something like that happen. Make sure you capitalize, ex. hunt Yamato Dragon. If that doesn't work, then there;s a bug.
Syril_of_Snow

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:18 pm

I just came across another Amy bug.
(And so sorry Wahn, I honestly did not see you reply to my post, but that one seemed to be fixed.)

After getting Amy and Carl, and then Amy growing up and asking you to be her first, I did.
Then when I leave for a bit, Fang wanted to fuck Amy and I let him, and it says Fang took Amy's virginity.
I reloaded my game to see if I could redo it, and made sure I was Amy's first, and then it said Fang was, and then said Snow was. \
After seeing both of these, I did the npc debug and it was hp:12, lust:0, libido:1, thirst:0, level:0, xp:1, dexterity:0, svenamysex:0, brustusamysex:0, snowamysex:0.
I even waited around a bit and kept going back to see if it happened again, but it didn't until I loaded from before this all happened.
Syril_of_Snow

Postby womab » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:49 am

Can't seem to actually trigger the Broken Husky Bad-End.
Completely male, without a single transformation, got Artemis's Disciple and lost to the Alpha while beating all three females. Just got the scene that ends in the blowjob where you can choose to lick it or not.
womab

Postby Wahn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:33 am

Syril_of_Snow wrote:Amy's Virginity

The code for automatically tracking and taking NPC virginities is actually quite new and is still being rolled out across the game - with hundreds of npcs to go though and a bit to code to add to every single sex scene of those, that can take weeks or months. I updated Fang with the new code, and did much of Amy, but then was distracted before reaching the part where the player fucks her. My apologies for the confusion. I've added the player to her virgin scene now, but the rest of the file is still to be gone through - Amy has dozens and dozens of sex scenes.
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:34 am

womab wrote:Can't seem to actually trigger the Broken Husky Bad-End.
Completely male, without a single transformation, got Artemis's Disciple and lost to the Alpha while beating all three females. Just got the scene that ends in the blowjob where you can choose to lick it or not.

The hookpoint for that ending did have a small error so it couldn't be reached - an update is on the way and will be live in a few hours.
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:50 am

TwoBuckTim wrote:
KiWolfGirl wrote:The new Kitsune content is great but it seems to be bugged: it always skips the last paragraph and I have to open the window with past text to read it. I will experiment more to see if this is a bug that is happening with all creatures in the new version, but right now I've only seen the Kitsune stuff.

Aster is similarly affected by this. Aside from his sex scenes which play out like Kitsune's example above, the screen clears when you choose a topic of conversation, and you're forced to open a scrollback window to read the conversation.

Thank you for reporting this, seems we had an old version of the game menus mixed in between the normal ones and depending on your wait settings, that was clearing the screen without allowing players to read anything. Bugfixing is in progress.
Wahn

Postby witchhalo » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:30 am

I can't activate the scene with Hanu and Wukong saying that "Monkey Duel is unfinished"
witchhalo

Postby Tonoz » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:17 am

Pegasus seems to have been turned into an event in the Dry Plains.

You can't actually fight the creature at all.
Tonoz

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat