Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Voltaire87 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:41 am

ekmo wrote:Ronda Mallrat quest has a libido bug.

Currently, every time the line "After the sexy show is over, you keep an eye on Ronda, letting her relax for a bit and hopefully become" shows up, my libido goes from 0 to 387, essentially making the quest impossible to complete if I want to turn Ronda back to a Mallrat as I auto-lose during the following battle due to auto-loss from " You are too aroused to consider resisting the creature."

I noticed that any slut rat infection triggers the 387 libido increase. Checking https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Surviv ... lutrat.i7x on line 50 shows that it has the line "now libido entry is 1000; [ Amount player Libido will go up if defeated ]" that somehow always gets triggered upon Slutrat infection, even from non-loss (e.g. vial use). Also, https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Surviv ... dRonda.i7x on line 326 gives an automatic Slutrat infection during that part of the quest, triggering the libido increase.

Please fix. Thanks!

I'm having this problem as well. Is this bug due to be fixed soon?
Voltaire87

Postby angstrom » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:14 am

The Thunderbolt foursome scene always plays out as if the player character has a vagina, even when you only have completely male equipment

Though if someone's gonna fix it, please don't remove the scene where you get your ass eaten out by one of the twins cause that's really hot lmao
angstrom

Postby dark » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:10 am

Okay firstly, the "sleep" or "nap" commands still say your not feeling drowsy even when you are. If "rest" is the catch all for sleeping this should probably be changed.

Secondly, a lot of rooms, such as most of the smithhaven mall give nav and scavenge options, even though the only nav point now is the south parking lot.
dark

Postby Krux » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:59 pm

Ok, I was trying to get to the Woodcutting Boar event, but it says I'm "Missing a Prequisite".

According to the Blog, it suggest that Andy must be convinced to join Garth...But the game say that "Maybe I should look around a bit to find it first or make different choices in the next playthrough...". Wasn't the right prequisite for this to make Andy join Garth? Or am I missing something?
Krux

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:32 am

Well I somehow broke Amy.
I imported my progress because I had gotten a certain feat I didn't want (Chase's Breeder) and didn't want to restart my lvl 112 character.
When I go to fuck Amy, she acts like she just had sex with someone.
I tried sleeping and waiting for several in-game days and kept an eye on her that she wasn't having sex, and still rejection.

EDIT:
Also just remembered a question I had about how to get Horus?
Or more accurately the Sky Tower, which I assumed was in the High Rise District off the 'high" location.
I saw in the code that you need Amuran Awakened to 4 or so, but I can't figure out how to do that.
Just thought to ask it here since it could be that something was messed up and it can't fire correctly, even though Horus was supposed to have been added.
Syril_of_Snow

Postby Wahn » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:06 am

Krux wrote:Ok, I was trying to get to the Woodcutting Boar event, but it says I'm "Missing a Prequisite".

According to the Blog, it suggest that Andy must be convinced to join Garth...But the game say that "Maybe I should look around a bit to find it first or make different choices in the next playthrough...". Wasn't the right prequisite for this to make Andy join Garth? Or am I missing something?

You have to befriend Garth yourself, by fighting him and then taking the submissive position during sex afterwards twice (Anal or Pussy). During the next meeting after that, he'll just go out and ask if you want to be fucked, then you can accept his dominance and he'll not be an enemy from then on, instead appearing in the "Boar Encounter" event.

Once that is done ^^, the "Woodcutting Boar" event will be active.
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:39 am

Syril_of_Snow wrote:Well I somehow broke Amy.
I imported my progress because I had gotten a certain feat I didn't want (Chase's Breeder) and didn't want to restart my lvl 112 character.
When I go to fuck Amy, she acts like she just had sex with someone.
I tried sleeping and waiting for several in-game days and kept an eye on her that she wasn't having sex, and still rejection.

Hm, could you post here what exactly you see? Also, try typing "npc debug" and look at her, then please post the values here too.
Wahn

Postby Rikaeus » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:42 am

Syril_of_Snow wrote:Also just remembered a question I had about how to get Horus?
Or more accurately the Sky Tower, which I assumed was in the High Rise District off the 'high" location.
I saw in the code that you need Amuran Awakened to 4 or so, but I can't figure out how to do that.
Just thought to ask it here since it could be that something was messed up and it can't fire correctly, even though Horus was supposed to have been added.

Have you found Amuran at all in the Museum by finding the Egyptian Wing? As that's what the code is referring to. The wiki, if you use that should have a guide on how to find and get through his questline if you need it considering the guy does have one himself. After you complete it, the event that unlocks the Sky Tower by exploring the High Rise should open up.
Rikaeus

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Rikaeus wrote:
Syril_of_Snow wrote:Also just remembered a question I had about how to get Horus?

Have you found Amuran at all in the Museum by finding the Egyptian Wing? As that's what the code is referring to. The wiki, if you use that should have a guide on how to find and get through his questline if you need it considering the guy does have one himself. After you complete it, the event that unlocks the Sky Tower by exploring the High Rise should open up.

I've found the Wing, gotten the 2 items, even helped him at the end. The only thing I could think would be making a difference at this point is the fact I got the sword, but I didn't see in the code that affecting it so I have no ideas.
Syril_of_Snow

Postby KiWolfGirl » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:33 am

The new Kitsune content is great but it seems to be bugged: it always skips the last paragraph and I have to open the window with past text to read it. I will experiment more to see if this is a bug that is happening with all creatures in the new version, but right now I've only seen the Kitsune stuff.
KiWolfGirl

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat