Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:42 am

gappydave wrote:When you try to eat chips when you have none the game claims that they are a part of you.
Has a mutation occured without the player knowing which made them merge with some chips? As that would be quite funny.

It is a 'feature' of the way the FS's inventory and object system have been set up. I believe all grab objects are considered 'part of the player' to allow for an inventory with multiples of objects and a carrying capacity.
TigerStripes

Postby Random Bob » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Howdy, my first post on the forums, I hope I haven't done goofed up on my first try.

I'm kinda pissed 'cause I've noticed like 10-15 typos, but I didn't keep track of 'em, damnit me. Guess I'm stuck with what I managed to find again.

One of Disorganisation events, when soldier is changing during the fight against Alpha Husky
One the one hand you could help the guy out, he might possess your ticket home.
That one's kinda obvious.

Same event, when you decide to help
Running over, with only a simply plan in mind, you know you have to act fast if you want to save the soldier from his horrific, yet erotic fate.
English may not be my first language, but i'm still pretty sure it's supposed to be "simple"

Same event, after you pass the roll
“Thank, kid. You saved me...well what left of the human me after all. Why did you go through so much trouble for me? You don’t even know me and I sure as hell don’t know
you.”
There's this quote thingy instead of the 's.

After submitting to Cougar during the Tour Bas event
Knowing what’s expected of you andaccepting that you must satisfy the feline’s needs, you open your mouth and take her throbbing cock into it.
Just a lack of spacebar here.

Love the game by the way,
Cheers!

Edit:////

Just got another one, College Campus, Paleontology Professor event.

I’m sure we’ll catch up again soon,” he adds with a grin before
leaving.
Throughout the whole conversation Dr. R. Utah is referred to as "she" except for the quoted part, I guess it's just the missing "s" then.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby Blue Bishop » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:51 am

Random Bob wrote:Writing errors.

Thanks! Assuming Stripes doesn't get it first, I'm sure you'll see these errors resolved in the morn'.

Edit: Fix sent. Note, the problem with Dr. Utah is a bit out of my reach, since the error you're encountering is a coding one, not a writing one (Utah can become male if you have females banned, for example).
Blue Bishop

Postby Random Bob » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:38 am

Blue Bishop wrote:Edit: Fix sent. Note, the problem with Dr. Utah is a bit out of my reach, since the error you're encountering is a coding one, not a writing one (Utah can become male if you have females banned, for example).
Oh, thank you for the explanation, if it helps anything - I'm playing on default settings without warding/banning or restricting my char's gender (which is female by the way).

Aaaand now:

Meeting Omio on Dry Plains, For The Future event, when you submit:
Having lost to the centaur stallion and been ‘seeded’ by the mutated horse-like creature you find yourself slightly annoyed as you start wipe off from the sticky centaur cum flowing down yourslightly puffy pussy.
Same event
“Don’t move a muscle,” she says excitedly and for some reason you comply by going still as she starts to scoop the white cum up from off of yourweeping cunt.
Both of these need a spacebar.

Still the same event:
The redheaded woman collects the centaur stallion’s seed and then caps the jar only to hurried put the near full container away into a bag sitting at her feet.
Shouldn't it be hurriedly?

And we keep rolling:
Did she not just see you get owned by a lust drunk centaur and then subsequentlyfucked right up the cunt like a mare?
Yup, another spacebar one.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:12 am

Random Bob wrote:<Just got another one, College Campus, Paleontology Professor event.>

As Blue Bishop explained, Dr. Utah's gender is flexible depending on player gender, regulated by banned content. It was a simple omission of a 'not' in the if statement for their pronoun. Easily resolved once you'd pointed it out.

Random Bob wrote:<Meeting Omio on Dry Plains, For The Future event, when you submit>

Found and fixed.

Thanks for pointing these out. I'll send a patch along a little later, hopefully with my next content update.
TigerStripes

Postby Songbird » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Nitpicking ahoy! Content separated by zone and command for her pleasure.

Bunker:

Code: Select all
There are several cots bolted to the floor and walls for those taking shelter here to rest upon.  The small sink seems to be broken, producing no water no matter how much the knob is turned. There is a secure looking door leading outside.

Missing double space before the final sentence.

Grey Abbey Library:

overlooking to lobby below

Strange wording. Could be a typo of 'overlooking the lobby below'?

'look me' command:

Humanity: 100/100

Should be 'sanity'.

'smell <object>' command

It smells pretty normal for a/an <object>.

Very awkward for NPCs. Perhaps 'Smells normal.' would be a better generic placeholder.

'smell here' command:

It smells like a <area name>.

Very awkward. Perhaps 'The area smells normal.' would be a better placeholder.

German Shepherd:

visit message:

Standing on digitigrade legs the large canine sports the traditional brown and tan fur patterns.

A comma after 'digitigrade legs' would make this read more smoothly in context, I think.

attack:

Dodging back the large canine growls before charging forward, using the extra momentum to tackle you knocking you over.

Recommended rewording: Dodging back, the large canine growls before charging forward, using the extra momentum to tackle you and knock you over.

Latex Fox:

attack:

The latex fox lunges at you [...]

Capitalize 'Latex Fox'.

defeat:

He thrusts up against your ass, probing with his hard canine rubber pecker [...]

Awkward adjectives. How about simply 'hard rubber' or 'rubber canine'?

More suggestions and typos to come. Going through the starter areas and branching off from there.
Songbird

Postby Songbird » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Shameless double-post. Now looking through the Github repository to dig up nuggets. Spoilers inevitable.

Feats:

Bouncy Bouncy

addfeat "Bouncy Bouncy" with "It seems that your body likes breasts a lot.  You won't be loosing any that you might gain.";

Should be 'losing'.

Singular

addfeat "Singular" with "You are not one to go in half way. Whatever form your torso takes, the rest tends to follow.";

Should be 'halfway'.

Zephyr:

Vial selling:

say " and she smiles, taking it from you.  'We were hoping to get one of these samples for our bureau's collection.'  She credits you for [special-style-1][basevalue][roman type] freecreds.";
   otherwise if found is 1:
      say " and she smiles, taking it from you.  'Thanks for another sample.  I can give you an okay price for that.'  She credits you for [special-style-1][basevalue][roman type] freecred(s).";
   otherwise if found >= 2:
      say " and she nods, taking it from you.  'We have a few of these already, so I can't pay you as much for more.'  She only credits you with [special-style-1][basevalue][roman type] freecred(s) for it.";

Freecred is simply 'freecred' in singular and plural sense, according to Nuku.

Scavenging

Climbing

The gryphoness's wings lift her up alongside the [y], letting her take it with ease and brings it back to you

Should be 'bring'.

Haggling

say "After working out the specifics, you are handed the [y] and you stuff it into your backpack";

Should be 'and stuff it'. Missing a period.

say ".  You even manage to haggle a second one from the mutant";

Remove the period at the beginning.

More to come!
Songbird

Postby Random Bob » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Only found one today, when fellating Hayato you can read:
His cum has a strong taste, but is deliciously nonetheless, its musky flavour speaking of its rich, virile nature
Pretty sure it was supposed to be "delicious".
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:21 pm

Songbird wrote:Nitpicking ahoy! Content separated by zone and command for her pleasure.

Typos fixed and adjustments made. They'll be uploaded later.

Humanity: 100/100

Should be 'sanity'.

The in-game value is 'humanity'.

'smell <object>' command

I've tweaked the basic smell messages to vary based on the type of object looked at. That being said, please advise us when you come across something lacking a scent value.

Haggling

The missing periods aren't missing. They're displaced to allow the potential insertion of that secondary message.

Random Bob wrote:<Hayato>

Fixed.
TigerStripes

Postby Ishim » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:11 pm

In the Firefighter quest at the end when Pertho bites Kenaz during the transformation scene it mentions that the player knows how it feels to transform even if they are a pure human character. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but thought I'd mention it.

when you first meet Alex when he says

“Look, it’s hard to find friends in this city after the incident. And so since you seem to be somewhat sane still... despite your changes...

Was it meant to be worded this way when I'm a pure human character

After you rescue Lorenda from the Cock Cannons

She whimpers, and you pull her up from her spot on the alley concrete. “Wh-what were those things? What are you?”

I'm a pure human character. Not sure if this is on purpose or not.

Male Character- Furling Player Victory Sex Fondle Scene

Pulling your hand out of his pussy, you wipe it dry against the furling’s legfur, then stand up. With the large beast still panting softly and mumbling, “Nice woman. Make me feel good.”
You leave him there and walk away.

I'm a male.

Your cocks throb as it gains in length, becoming sizable. 2 dicks

You can see your shafts engorge as it gains in length, becoming foot long! 2 dicks

Strong hot flashes run over your impressive Furling penis begins to diminish somewhat to better suit your new infection. They dwindle in size, becoming longer than average. 2 dicks

Strange cold waves run over your cock begins to shrink. They dwindle in size, becoming normal sized while your cum factories become lemon-sized balls. 2 dicks

On all of the Shrinking or growing notifications in regards to the Dick if you have more than one. I'm pretty sure its a coding error seeing as its in all of the scenes that I've gotten i tested this several times. The listed above are only a few of them.

This is a suggestion the Butterfly gives you the testerone pill since she can be made into an NPC I suggest that you give a different monster the Testosterone pill drop. Since if you go down the NPC path you lose out on the chance to get the pills.
Ishim

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat