Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby gregdaweson7 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:10 am

an in-built character editor would be nice for testing purposes.
you could add this to Trixie's 'iwannacheat' menu
the editor would have all the options the old saveword edit trick would have with species, amount/size settings for all the sex organs, a button to add levels, feats and money and an option to freeze the tfs.
this would make testing far easier and would allow players to experience a pure human to whatever tf much easier.
also you could have an encounters button in each location so we could easily get the desired encounter, an example would be using the button to get the centaur encounter to get to the hotel easily
gregdaweson7

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:24 am

This is just a small one I wanted to mention.
When going with the Football Wolfmen and doing the cheerleader side, it actually warns you that the Cheerbreeder feat only allows you to have Football Wolfmen.
Maybe add something like that to other types of feats that do that, such as Chase's Breeder.
I just almost had to restart my save because I didn't know that.
I had assumed it was like Human Carrier, only for when pregnant with that certain baby, not an offspring override.
Just a small thought I had to minimize people having to restart if they accidentally get the feat, I was lucky enough that I had exported save out just before that.
Syril_of_Snow

Postby Wahn » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:19 pm

:!: Important Note: This forum is more or less inactive as a way to reach any of the FS Crew. Please direct your attention towards the FS Discord!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/gZG2nw6
Wahn

Postby ElmerNiles » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:15 am

There was once apart from some important talk with recognize to this predicament over on the request and solutions web circulation. Working mostly from reminiscence so I most often is not going to have it 100% compatible but rather there was dialog that as time goes on development intervals are throughout requested help off back toward pre-Pday norms, lessening the expansion costs unobtrusively after some time. It used to be also portrayed that the wealth of the traditional spoiled is coordinated by approaches for nanites for probably the most phase, a malnourished bothersome critter like an awesome who contributes all her vitality filtering for her subsequent screw is much less productive then an unassumingly animating one. So despite the way that that forcing is getting it essentially more, she's an distinctive arrangement impressively much less bound to get impregnated then any individual survival concentrated on just like the computer.
ElmerNiles

Postby KimberlyWatson » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:21 am

I'd no longer realise whether this pleasure has some assortment of as soon as-over of "What will not be in" aside from some undeniable. Be that as it will have to, I was once once on report that. There's intercourse, WS and vore creatures. Wouldn't it be possible to have a bum based enemy (If that's the proper timespan)? I infer he'd ocassionally make the player sniff his armpits or feet or similar occasions when the member looses/submits
KimberlyWatson

Postby Handle_Taken » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:35 pm

Having been through the Felinoid Lair event, it might be interesting to see what happens if you submit or loose to the Felinoid that comes into the lair if you're there with low sanity. Kind of like how if you're swallowed by the Teddy Bear monster with low sanity and get a special ending.
Handle_Taken

Postby darkoraclegirl » Mon May 06, 2019 11:52 pm

Not sure if this is where I should be doing so, but I would like to suggest that someone update the wiki. I mean I've been using it as a refresher for some of the characters after I've spent too long away from the game and forget where or how to find someone. But to go on it now a days and not see anything about the new characters or locations if very annoying.

Now if there is new wiki for the single player then could someone link it to me? If not, then could someone spend a little time updating the wiki for the game so that someone who needs that little bit of help, like myself, can find it? Nothing is more annoying then missing out on a character because there's no info on them in the guide.
darkoraclegirl

Postby osborn ronald » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:01 am

Krux wrote:Well, I'd like a gorilla enemy (A group of gorillas are mentioned in the College Campus intro but that's it)

Other thing: I found interesting the Sierrasaur "Sub battle" system.https://www.hscwarranty.com/ It'd be cool if it could be used for other enemies (Male Wyvern) and/or situations (Maybe something like your character getting captured and either break free and escape or abide and let your captor do what he/she pleases).

This is not a suggestion but a curiosity: Why isn't the Grizzly Bear enemy at the zoo isn't mentioned at all in the game's wiki?

i like your content ..
osborn ronald

Previous

Return to General Chat