Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Samurai_Jack141 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:29 pm

I would like to see some Player as pred non-fatal vore/unbirth (letting the prey out before digestion or age regression begins) scenes myself since we have full on non-fatal content with serenity and the non-fatal with risk of fatal vore scenes of the other random encounters, aswell as with the sewer gator chick and the hyena queen npc's
Samurai_Jack141

Postby Handle_Taken » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Just lettin' you Moderators know that the spambots are posting a list of links to businesses that I will never follow or give a single dime of my money to in the topic replies.
Handle_Taken

Postby Wahn » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:09 am

Handle_Taken wrote:Just lettin' you Moderators know that the spambots are posting a list of links to businesses that I will never follow or give a single dime of my money to in the topic replies.

Yes, and when I remember to check the forum I go through and delete them. Nothing much more I can do about it.
Wahn

Postby Handle_Taken » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:19 pm

Wahn wrote:
Yes, and when I remember to check the forum I go through and delete them. Nothing much more I can do about it.

No prob. Just thought you should know.

I also wanted to point out the irony of the spambots in question considering as how presumably they're trying to advertise websites, but that they're pesky behavior guarantees that large portions of the users of this forum will never go to those websites.

On a side note, I played the game recently and love the idea of having items for purchase at the Zephyr lobby.
Handle_Taken

Postby Ent » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:17 pm

Save file manipulation, because I've played through and beaten the game a few times. Some times I want to just enjoy new content without having to level and go through all the early content that I've already gone through several times.
Ent

Postby HailWolf » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:44 pm

Could we make it where the [More] is clickable again at the bottom of scenes, like in the old program that the game ran on? It's pretty annoying having to move your hand from the mouse to press enter all the time when you're playing...one handed.
HailWolf

Postby Krux » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:12 pm

I was thinking that the option for the Matriarch to eat the player was nice. So I though. Maybe for those with the "Kinky" perk, could have an option to demote the player to a seat, where the Matriarch, from time to time, can order the player to eat their ass/cunt. Maybe have it work similar to the Centaur Mare unbirth scene where you can choose when to stop...or, use that, but after a few turns the player passes out and looses a certain amount of humanity, then repeat till you leave or run out of humanity
Krux

Postby meemo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:09 am

We need Editing options!
There should be instructions somewhere on the forums or the wiki which tell people how to properly edit their save or characters.
We used to have this with the saveword system, But this new system is not understood.
The problem is much content is locked behind massive time sinks that take too long to get to through playing normally.
Sure - ideally we should have a good way to take the time to play the game, but people have lives, I get home at night and have Maybe 1 or 2 hours to do something before going to bed and going back to work the next day. Editing gives people the ability to experience the game in their own time. I think this would be a great addition to the game, and is almost required as the game grows larger, or people will basically stop playing the game due to real-life time constraints.
meemo

Postby Bobobob » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Perhaps could we have the "Snake" enemy in the plains be a "Bound State" vore with a "Bad End" to it, too?

Especially since it's not like the Plush Lion or Plush Bear, where it makes sense for "safe" vore. If the snake is eating you, why does it throw you up later, especially when there are so many other "predator" enemies that don't release you.

I was thinking it could be interesting for it to be a very weak enemy, but with a very powerful "bound state" that is very hard to escape. Easy to beat in a straight fight, but if it manages to get the best of you, almost assuredly a game over.
Bobobob

Postby HailWolf » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:42 pm

I've said it before but it would be really nice if the [More] at the bottom of scenes was clickable like in the old program that ran the game. Just a small QoL change that would help people who don't always have their hand on the keyboard. Unless there's something I'm doing wrong
HailWolf

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat