Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby redscale » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:57 pm

TigerStripes wrote:The framework to include those specialized scenes has been made, but the scenes haven't been written. Kara was an incomplete project left by Sarokcat when he stopped working on the game due to rl obligations. I'd given her some touch-ups and fixed some of her issues, but there's more that could be done with her.

Ah, gotcha. I appreciate the response, at least, it was just one of the things I was curious about.
redscale

Postby millyrainbow » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:30 pm

Wahn wrote:
millyrainbow wrote:I read something about pissing christy off and something about an outside event called Dragons Prey that it seems to be tied too.
As broken as that sounds (atleast to me xD) i was curious as to what this is all about, and how to start this up, since i was certain i had done everything with christy xD

Well, if you knock her up while she's still stuck in the wall, then later free her and then accidentally reveal that fact to her during sex (I think it comes up randomly or after x encounters) - she'll get angry and hunt you down after you run away.

oh that makes sense then. im usually playing female so.. xD
millyrainbow

Postby sb2 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:13 am

I've never been able to advanced the Equinoid Tribe plot beyond beating the Painted Wolf Herms. I've heard its incomplete so I wasn't sure if it just didn't exist, but for the life of me I couldn't find the right 'Hunt X' wording to report my success back to the tribe if it existed. Is that the extent of it or am I missing something?
sb2

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:45 am

sb2 wrote:I've never been able to advanced the Equinoid Tribe plot beyond beating the Painted Wolf Herms. I've heard its incomplete so I wasn't sure if it just didn't exist, but for the life of me I couldn't find the right 'Hunt X' wording to report my success back to the tribe if it existed. Is that the extent of it or am I missing something?

Once you've beaten enough of the PWH's, you should get an announcement at the end of the victory scene stating that you can approach the camp now. Once you do so, you'll be given the option to join, doing so yields a special scene, but that's pretty much the end of what's available at present.
TigerStripes

Postby ironroar » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:56 pm

so i think i messed up the pheonix's storyline how do i reset it, i cant remember where the save data is located?....
ironroar

Postby Wahn » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:16 pm

ironroar wrote:so i think i messed up the pheonix's storyline how do i reset it, i cant remember where the save data is located?....

Have a look at the saveword system file: https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Surviv ... kipper.i7x

From what I can see, she's in spot #93.
Wahn

Postby glyren » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:44 pm

Can someone tell me how to activate the threesome scene with Angie and Midnight - or how to do anything with midnight at all? I have Angie in the gift shop, and I've run into Midnight several times, but he just rubs against me and runs off. The wiki vaguely manages a catnip toy or a "minty packet" but I haven't been able to find either of those, either.

Thanks.
glyren

Postby Darthan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:09 pm

glyren wrote:Can someone tell me how to activate the threesome scene with Angie and Midnight - or how to do anything with midnight at all? I have Angie in the gift shop, and I've run into Midnight several times, but he just rubs against me and runs off. The wiki vaguely manages a catnip toy or a "minty packet" but I haven't been able to find either of those, either.

Thanks.

Search for the "angietrapped" event again and you should find the catnip toy. Take that back to Angie for a scene and then go looking for Midnight again and you should be able "convince" Midnight to follow you to the gift shop. If I remember correctly there are some checks involved but I don't remember for certain.
Darthan

Postby Wahn » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Angie just yesterday got an update, so the wiki isn`t completely accurate anymore.

1. Find the angietrapped event again to get catnip
2. Talk to Angie
3. Have sex with Angie
4. Find Midnight
5. Talk to Angie. Get Angie-scented catnip.
6. Find Midnight, charisma-check to bring him im

Also, if you`re in a feline form, do not sniff/use the catnip yourself.
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Oh? What does that do?
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat