Microwaved?

Microwaved?

Postby Dothething » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Was the microwaved perk removed in the most recent update? Its always been a bit buggy so I was wondering if it had been removed or just changed. I cant find it in doctor Mats perk list.
Dothething

Re: Microwaved?

Postby OmegaRook » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:53 am

I just looked in the code repository and it is still in the code. I got it when playing 181008, but I just downloaded 181012 so I haven't had a chance to run that. Unless it has bugged out in the last build, remember that you have to give Dr Matt the the two gryphon milks and two goo samples and then wait a full day to get the report that microwaves kill the nanites. Once he tells you that you can use the microwave oven to clean dirty water, the feat should appear in the volunteer feat list as well. If you are trying to volunteer too early (such as after giving the samples but haven't waited 24 hours) it won't show up.
OmegaRook

Re: Microwaved?

Postby Dothething » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:05 am

Thanks yeah that was it. I usually rush through the first part of the main quest without needing it so I completely forgot about waiting a day for it. They updated the first part of Orthas quest to be much more difficult and it was really kicking my but.
Dothething

Return to General Chat