3D rendered graphics?

3D rendered graphics?

Postby Nookee » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:53 pm

Playing around with the FS code and graphics, I was wondering if 3D rendered images would be acceptable (like I've used for Gynoid Conversion)? I have some that would be able to be used without changes, and others wouldn't be hard to render...

Examples are available in my Fur Affinity gallery, http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/nukunookee/

Also, converting the .png graphics to .jpg will reduce the size of the game file a bit... I ran into the same issue with Gynoid Conversion before I converted everything to JPEGs. With the current images, and JPEGs at 95% quality, it goes from 4 megabyte with PNGs to 1 MB with JPGs.
Nookee - AKA NukuNookee (leaving off the Nuku to reduce confusion...)
--
Gynoid Conversion, how can we make you better today?
Latest version 38 alpha here. Website here.
Nookee

Re: 3D rendered graphics?

Postby nukuv » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:19 am

Nice collection you have going there. If you want to submit one you made for use in the game, I have no strong objection.
nukuv
Site Admin

Postby Nookee » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:45 am

nukuv wrote:Nice collection you have going there. If you want to submit one you made for use in the game, I have no strong objection.

Thanks... I have some new shaders to play with, that will make them look more like they're hand drawn. I should have something soon... :D
--
Nookee

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:11 pm

Nookee wrote:Playing around with the FS code and graphics, I was wondering if 3D rendered images would be acceptable (like I've used for Gynoid Conversion)? I have some that would be able to be used without changes, and others wouldn't be hard to render...

Any art you or anyone else would like to submit would be greatly appreciated. There's a lot of characters and creatures in the game who have yet to be rendered artistically, so do whatever you like. Or if you want to do more art of something already drawn, we can still use it. Images can also appear for special occasions, endings, first time meetings, etc...
TigerStripes

Postby Nookee » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Here's a couple quick renders done without any shader changes (I'm still not liking the results trying to make it look more like a drawing).

Herm Hyena Nude:

Herm Hyena Nude.jpg
Herm Hyena Nude.jpg (158.72 KiB) Viewed 16086 times

Herm Hyena Clothed:

Herm Hyena Clothed.jpg
Herm Hyena Clothed.jpg (155.21 KiB) Viewed 16086 times
--
Nookee

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:17 am

Nookee wrote:Here's a couple quick renders done without any shader changes (I'm still not liking the results trying to make it look more like a drawing).

That was a speedy turnaround. Nice job.
TigerStripes

Postby Nookee » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:14 am

TigerStripes wrote:That was a speedy turnaround. Nice job.

Thanks, shi was already rigged as a figure (just added hir to Gynoid Conversion), so it was more tracking down clothing that fit and then texturing it... along with some pose changes. I probably should've reset hir feet, shi looks like shi's on hir tip toes. And I should probably add backgrounds.

Latex skunk, furred skunk, alpha lion and lioness should be easy as well. Though I might start tinkering with the blue husky girl / alpha husky next... it's easy to copy the morph shapes / textures between Furrette and Furraldo, to make both female and male figures.

Furrette / Furraldo can use some Aiko 3 items, but newer clothing doesn't fit well at all.
--
Nookee

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:18 am

Another one that I thought of as soon as I saw your hyena was the pit bulls.
TigerStripes

Return to Dev Chat