Can't find Oliver

Can't find Oliver

Postby littledevil » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:53 am

Alright so I've been trying to find an answer for this online but can't seem to find anything. I got jumped by the Ocelot, submitted to him and few others until Oliver showed up suggesting I visit him at 'Kitty Sex Dungeon'. Problem is...where is it? I've explored the city as much as I can and I never find it. The instructions online are super vague and few people seem to mention Oliver at all anywhere online. Is this just not a finished part of the story? Can somebody tell me where to go? I've looked all over High Rise Distract.
littledevil

Re: Can't find Oliver

Postby Genesis106097 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:06 am

littledevil wrote:Alright so I've been trying to find an answer for this online but can't seem to find anything. I got jumped by the Ocelot, submitted to him and few others until Oliver showed up suggesting I visit him at 'Kitty Sex Dungeon'. Problem is...where is it? I've explored the city as much as I can and I never find it. The instructions online are super vague and few people seem to mention Oliver at all anywhere online. Is this just not a finished part of the story? Can somebody tell me where to go? I've looked all over High Rise Distract.

northeast exit of Entrance to the High Rise District
Genesis106097

Postby littledevil » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:19 pm

I must be doing something wrong then. When I play the game it allows me to go the Zephyr Lobby in the High Rise Distract and 'explore' the city but it won't let me go north, east, west, south and so forth as if I'm choosing where to go specifically in the city. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?
littledevil

Postby Genesis106097 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:40 pm

littledevil wrote:I must be doing something wrong then. When I play the game it allows me to go the Zephyr Lobby in the High Rise Distract and 'explore' the city but it won't let me go north, east, west, south and so forth as if I'm choosing where to go specifically in the city. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

no idea dude. I only took a look at the code.
it works for me.
I went to high rise. hunt leather to get the event, said yes to being his sub, and now there's an option to go northeast from the high rise district. now, unless if you said no, or you're using an older version of the game, I don't see why it is not working for you.

Exits: north west [nav], Visible Things: yourself area
>hunt leather
It should be somewhere...
You manage to find your way to Leather Daddy Kitty!

While exploring the high rise district you are suddenly picked and sort of cuddled into a hug. Ignoring the warmth that shoots through your body, you take a closer look at your hugger. As soon as you do, a memory comes up of a tiny little kitty that had asked you a question before sexing you. However, this cat looks nothing like the other one besides the fur design. The one hugging you is a rather large and rotund yet fit kitty, standing at six foot tall and possibly over three hundred pounds. He's wearing a black leather harness, a cod piece that covers his rather large bulge, fingerless gloves, and a dark coloured cap. The large feline is smiling at you, with a slight predatory look to his gleam. "You must be that big kitty that my little sub told me about." He purs, nuzzling your neck. "I'm sure that you like being a nice dom kitty but how about you let me break you in?" The male asks you in a husky voice.
That's a tempting offer, what do you want to do? Agree to be a sub to this kitty (Y) or refuse (N)?
yes or no>
y
You nod your head at the big ocelot, causing him to pur happily before giving you a rough kiss on the lips. It sends shots of pleasure throughout you and makes you whine when the male stops and sets you down. "Don't worry my little kitty, there'll be more where that came from later," he whispers huskily in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. The big guy sets you down and starts to walk away. However, he stops just shy of leaving your sights and turns to you. "My name is Oliver, little kitty, something that I give you permission to call me. Lastly, if you wish to continue, come see me at my Kitty Sex Dungeon." Your soon to be dom informs you before leaving

Status: [Inv] [Vial] [Rest] [Save] [Restore] [Saveword] [Hunt]
Exits: north northeast west [nav], Visible Things: yourself area
Genesis106097

Postby littledevil » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:50 pm

This is very odd indeed. This is what I see when it comes to my options of where to go. I don't think I have an old version of the game, how exactly did you hunt for leather? I've mostly been struggling by exploring the city and stumbling into things and such. I apologize for asking possibly dumb questions but I'm rather lost.
Attachments
flex1.png
flex1.png (12.45 KiB) Viewed 14949 times
littledevil

Postby littledevil » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:43 pm

I'm fairly certain I'm using the latest singleplayer version but I can't seem to find any ability to travel there :(
littledevil

Postby Genesis106097 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:51 pm

littledevil wrote:This is very odd indeed. This is what I see when it comes to my options of where to go. I don't think I have an old version of the game, how exactly did you hunt for leather? I've mostly been struggling by exploring the city and stumbling into things and such. I apologize for asking possibly dumb questions but I'm rather lost.

you're gonna need to explore around to unlock entrance to high rise district location. that or when you start a game, take the city map feat. or go to trixie, iwannacheat, and get the city map feat. as a final option, you can finish alexandra's good path to get the city map feat.
Genesis106097

Postby littledevil » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:57 pm

Hm, Trixie doesn't seem to allow the City Map feat. Maybe this isn't the most up to date version. Can you link me to the up to date singleplayer game?
littledevil

Postby Genesis106097 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:03 pm

littledevil wrote:Hm, Trixie doesn't seem to allow the City Map feat. Maybe this isn't the most up to date version. Can you link me to the up to date singleplayer game?

trixie does for me...the latest game can be downloaded from http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com/p/play ... vival.html
click on story file, should download automatically.
Genesis106097

Postby Genesis106097 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:33 pm

Open world from Trixie's cheat menu should unlock it too
Genesis106097

Return to General Chat