Saveword Code Updates

Saveword Code Updates

Postby zaku2142 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Been lurking on forums for a while, I did a search on the forums as well as a google search (dont know if I hit all right keywords) and didn't find a link on this topic before posting.
Anyway, I was wondering if there is an updated list of what each part of the saveword adds/completes or removes/unfinishes. I know a while back on the main blog page someone posted in the comments on this but with that being a few years ago and all the new updates, I was wondering if it has been posted anywhere yet?

~ if you need an example of what I'm talking about I can edit or reply with a copy, or if you don't want it to be known you can PM me or just tell me no ;P

EDIT: found a page on the wiki, but it doesnt seem to be up to date with recent changes to the saveword
zaku2142

Re: Saveword Code Updates

Postby Wahn » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:37 am

The short answer is this section of code, directly out of the game:

Code: Select all
   now trixsavetext1 is "[strength of player]}[dexterity of player]}[stamina of player]}[charisma of player]}[perception of player]}[intelligence of player]}[level of player]}[maxhp of player]}[humanity of player]}[score - 50]}[hp of doctor matt]}[bodyname of player]}[facename of player]}[skinname of player]}[tailname of player]}[cockname of player]}[SatisfiedTanuki]}[hospquest]}[cocks of player]}[breasts of player]}[cunts of player]}[breast size of player]}[cock length of player]}[cock width of player]}[cunt length of player]}[cunt width of player]}[weapon object of player]}0}0}[if Hyper Squirrel Girl is resolved]1[otherwise]0[end if]}0}[location of coleen]}[coleentalk]}[coleenfound]}[coleencollared]}[coleenalpha]}[coleenslut]}[coleenspray]}[hp of doctor mouse]}[coonstatus]}[featunlock]}[butterflymagic]}[catnum]}[mateable]}[gryphoncomforted]}[shiftable]}[medeaget]}[mtp]}[hyg]}[nes]}[mtrp]}[boristalk]}[borisquest]}[progress of alex]}[angiehappy]}[angietalk]}[deerconsent]}[deerhappy]}[mattcollection]";

now trixsavetext2 is "chantpartA}[orthasstart]}[fancyquest]}[hp of sven]}[lust of sven]}[sarahslut]}[sarahtalk]}[sarahpups]}0}[alexbrunch]}[treasurefound]}[tmapfound]}[hp of Sandra]}[franksex]}[hp of Fang]}[libido of Fang]}[pigfed]}[pigfucked]}[if cute crab is tamed]1[otherwise]0[end if]}[if exotic bird is tamed]1[otherwise]0[end if]}[if Felinoid companion is tamed]1[otherwise]0[end if]}[hp of bee girl]}[if house cat is tamed]1[otherwise]0[end if]}[if little fox is tamed]1[otherwise]0[end if]}[if skunk kit is tamed]1[otherwise]0[end if]}[if helper dog is tamed]1[otherwise]0[end if]}[mousecurse]}[hp of Elijah]}[npcEint]}[if latexhuskymode is true]1[otherwise]0[end if]}[if insectlarva is true]1[otherwise]0[end if]}[hp of Leonard]}[hp of Solstice]}[hp of Ronda]}[hp of Athanasia]}[skunkbeaststatus]}[ktp]}[release number]}[tattoohunter]}[tatsave]}[piercesave]}[diegochanged]}[hp of Eric]}[hp of Christy]}[dragontype]}[dragonessfuck]}[hp of Doctor Medea]}[hp of Doctor Moffatt]}[hp of Lucy]}[thirst of david]}[lust of david]}[hp of david]}[hp of Adam]}[hp of Alexandra]}[hp of Larissa]}[hp of Sam]}[wrcursestatus]}[wrcurseNermine]}[hp of Doctor Utah]}[hp of Mike]}[hp of Xerxes]}[hp of Helen]}[libido of Helen]}[hp of Rex]}[hp of Karen]}[hp of François]}[libido of François]}[level of Alexandra]}[hp of Thomas]}[libido of Thomas]}[lust of Thomas]}[ThomasQuestVar]}[hp of rubber tigress]}[hp of Septus]}[lust of Xerxes]}[lust of Helen]}[hp of tristian]}[hp of Icarus]}[hp of Joanna]}[lust of Joanna]}[angiearoused]}[DBCaptureQuestVar]}[DemonBruteStatus]}[hp of Lilith]}[LilithKidCounter]}[hp of Felix]}[Libido of Felix]}[VikingRelationship]}[VikingKidCounter]}[MovingOrwell]}[hp of Jimmy]}[libido of David]}[hp of Amy]}[libido of Amy]}[SquadEncounters]}[thirst of Corbin]}[hp of Corbin]}[CorbinKidCounter]}[hp of Anthony]}[hp of Duke]}[thirst of Duke]}[hp of Zigor]}[thirst of Amy]";

now trixsavetext3 is "chantpartB}[hp of Nadia]}[NadiaFertilityCounter]}[NadiaChickCounter]}[npcNadiaint]}[level of Amy]}[Xp of Amy]}[Dexterity of Amy]}[SvenAmySex]}[BrutusAmySex]}[lust of Zephias]}[hp of Ares]}[if hp of hayato is 30]20[otherwise][hp of Hayato][end if]}[hp of Tehuantl]}[hp of Carl]}[level of Carl]";

Every variable name in [] will show as a number in the saveword, with } as the dividing character. Explaining what every variable does would be quite lengthy - if you have any specific questions about something you wanted to know/change, just ask.
Wahn

Postby zaku2142 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:50 pm

I appreciate it, also can you tell me how/where to get that coding for future reference? I have no knowledge of the different rpg game platforms/coding n' such, I'm guessing I need to dl another program to open the game specifically to look at the coding?
Last edited by zaku2142 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zaku2142

Postby Wahn » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:53 pm

zaku2142 wrote:I appreciate it, also can you tell me how you found that for future reference? I have no knowledge of coding n' such, I'm guessing I need to dl another program to open the game specifically to look at the coding?

Not really, just visit the game file hub:
https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Surviv ... kipper.i7x
Wahn

Postby zaku2142 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:55 pm

Wahn wrote:
zaku2142 wrote:I appreciate it, also can you tell me how you found that for future reference? I have no knowledge of coding n' such, I'm guessing I need to dl another program to open the game specifically to look at the coding?

Not really, just visit the game file hub:
https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Surviv ... kipper.i7x

thanks again, I guess a lot of people making rpg games use github.
zaku2142

Return to General Chat