Typos and Bugs

Icarus

Postby DovahKing51 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:01 pm

So far I have only been able to get the first punishment scene as a feline with Dom Icarus. How do I get the other repeatable scenes? Am I missing something? I'm playing as a pure female Margay.
DovahKing51

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Wahn » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:11 pm

throwaway1003 wrote:I found some bugs with missing calls to fimpregchance/mimpregchance/etc. This effects about twelve files. Would you rather I post the files/lines and changes here or just submit a pull request on github?

Please post your list, I'll have a look...
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:13 pm

McRabid wrote:I've noticed that none of the underwear you find from the "Scattered Clothing" event (Orange Jockstrap, White Briefs, Pink Panties, etc) show up in my inventory after the search, didn't see any mention of anyone else experiencing this in the last couple of pages so I apologize if this has already been brought to everyone's attention already :3

Had a small typo in the underwear creation code - should be fixed now.
Wahn

Postby throwaway1003 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:55 pm

Wahn wrote:Please post your list, I'll have a look...

Here are the files, changes, and line numbers.

Fire Sprite - missing fimpregchance on lines 23 and 170 and mimpregchance on line 29

Francois - missing call to mimpregchance on line 352

RexxyEvent - missing call to mimpregchance on line 501

Dmitri the Peacock - missing calls to fovichance on lines 76 and 264 and movichance on lines 83 and 271

Ebonflame Draken - missing call to movichance on line 31 and fovichance on line 43

Kobold Gang - missing calls to movichance on lines 44, 57, 71, 83, 95, 107, 120, 132, 144, 156 (Note: Since most of the scenes are gang bangs, the author may want to consider more than one call in these scenes.)

Frost Drake - missing calls to fovichance on lines 22, 34, 44, 50 and missing calls to movichance on lines 28 and 47

Forest Gang Bang - Either call impregchance or both fimpregchance and mimpregchance on line 80. (This may also require the line <set monster "Feral Wolf"> at the scene start. I am not sure how this part functions.)

Taurus - missing call to fimpregchance on line 69. (This is another scene that the author may want to consider two calls)

Hermaphrodite Gryphon - Line 32 replace gryphonfuck5 with gryphonfuck4 ||||| Line 53 replace gryphonfuck1 with gryphonfuck5 ||||| Line 55 replace gryphonfuck5 with gryphonfuck4 ||||| Lines 91 and 93 replace mimpregchance with movichance (The gryphonfuck changes match the appropriate scenes with the appropriate conditions)

DrMoffatt - missing calls to fimprechance on lines 560 and 583 and missing calls to mimpregchance on lines 568 and 591. (All other scenes with this character use two calls. The author may wish to do the same here.)

Zeke - missing call to mimpregchance on line 344

Bjorn - missing call to mimpregchance on line 235

Stewart - missing call to mimpregchance on line 275
throwaway1003

Postby BIrdseed » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:14 am

It seems like if you have the Singular perk and buy a body part from the body shop, every time time passes, the part will change to match yourself and then immediately change back to the part you bought. Since there's no way to remove either perk, both tf messages show up a bunch, which is a bit of a pain when you don't have much screen real estate.

(It would also be nice if there was an indication in the text that choosing a part is a permanent affair)
BIrdseed

Chris Dominant Content

Postby Charlessonny » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:54 pm

I can't seem to get any of Chris's Orc Warrior content to proc no matter how many times I try! This includes his encounter with Kai and the event where he pressures the player to become his breeder. I took a look at the github and I think it might be because Chris is no longer located in the sitting room?
Charlessonny

Save-wiping bug

Postby muddyquackers » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:57 am

I was scavenging, and I was propositioned oral in exchange for some water. I hadn't realized that this was the case, so I clicked "scavenge" again, which brought up "yes or no> Please answer yes or no.>". I clicked yes, and then I got an error: "Quixe run: gli_put_char: window has pending line request". After refreshing the window and going to my saves to restore an earlier one, the game told me that I had no saves.
muddyquackers

Postby lightningshifter » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:46 pm

I noticed that with the new sidebar that some of the pictures such as the queen bee picture when you complete the hive sidequest doesn't fire off anymore. Considering the number of changes to the game since the last time I put a steady foray into playing I can't be certain whether certain pictures are firing like they should or not anymore. If I find any others I'll report them. The queen bee picture for the transformation scene is definitely not showing. Is there a specific size that works best? I've always used 30 because that is what it recommends. I wasn't sure if certain sizes possibly broke images from displaying or not. I just feel it would be a shame to have any of the neat pictures not displaying in game anymore due to the new sidebar.
lightningshifter

Postby Genesis106097 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:27 pm

Sonny

excercise
exercise

well defined
well-defined

meticuously
meticulously

reavealing
revealing

Your raise one
You raise one

armound
amount

postrate
prostate

eratic
erratic

ocurrs
occurs

occurence
occurrence

feeling a homesick
feeling homesick

french
French

than time
than the time

appily
happily

Bjorn

well decorated
well-decorated

My family are a bit more
is

Out of curiousity you ask him if there would be anyway that his clan would accept him in a gay relationship.
Out of curiosity, you ask him if there would be any way his clan would accept him being in a gay relationship

manange
manage

you cock
your cock

Spurned
Spurred

your pussing
your pussy

pf
of

fills you surroundings
fill your surroundings
Genesis106097

Postby BlackLynx » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Dr Moffatt appears to be broken, at least for me. When trying to talk to her I always get the message: "ERROR-Moffatt-0T: I shouldn't be talking to you right now!"
BlackLynx

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat