Question about Saving

Question about Saving

Postby bunnyfoxs » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:20 pm

A question of, how do you get the police lockerroom? I've defeated her a few times and fucked her and what not, but then I went back to beating her up/submitting to her instead, tho If I need to start up a new save then that's fine.

Thanks!
(Nevermind figured that part out!)
-
I know you can use the recite thing but talking to Trixie, just saying "Talk Trixie' doesn't give me any code of some sort. am I doing something wrong?
bunnyfoxs

Re: Question about Doberman

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:55 pm

bunnyfoxs wrote:A question of, how do you get the police lockerroom? I've defeated her a few times and fucked her and what not, but then I went back to beating her up/submitting to her instead, tho If I need to start up a new save then that's fine.

Thanks!

In that case, you're looking to get Good Alexandra. To do that, you need to make friends with her from the very beginning. If you start fighting at all, you'll have resisted arrest and she won't trust you. You must submit immediately.
TigerStripes

Re: Question about Saving

Postby bunnyfoxs » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Ah ok, so what do I do with saving the game and opening it in another window/reciting?
bunnyfoxs

Postby Wahn » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:49 pm

The newest version of the game should have a [saveword] link-button in the "Status" line. Just click that and you'll get your saveword displayed. To restore that in a new game, "recite" all three parts one after another to Trixie in the library.
Wahn

Postby bunnyfoxs » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Wahn wrote:The newest version of the game should have a [saveword] link-button in the "Status" line. Just click that and you'll get your saveword displayed. To restore that in a new game, "recite" all three parts one after another to Trixie in the library.

I don't quite get what you mean? I've downloaded Flexible Survival(alongside all the others that come with it) and I'm not sure where this status line would be? Talking to Trixie doesn't bring up a way to recite or where even to get the numbers.

-
I download flexible survival and I'm running it on WinGlulxe but what is the status you're speaking of? Do I need to have hyperlink enabled?
bunnyfoxs

Postby Wahn » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:45 pm

You should see this Status line at the bottom of your screen while you're playing:
"Status: [Inv] [Vial] [Rest] [Save] [Restore] [Saveword]"

And on that, clicking the word [Saveword] will give you one (with links enabled, that is). Alternatively you can just type the command "saveword" and you'll also get your saveword.
Wahn

Postby bunnyfoxs » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:40 pm

Wahn wrote:You should see this Status line at the bottom of your screen while you're playing:
"Status: [Inv] [Vial] [Rest] [Save] [Restore] [Saveword]"

And on that, clicking the word [Saveword] will give you one (with links enabled, that is). Alternatively you can just type the command "saveword" and you'll also get your saveword.

Thank you I see it now!
bunnyfoxs

Postby userpay » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Perhaps would either a step by step guide with pictures or a short video explaining how every save option works might be in order? I mean there are three or four different topics relating to saving on the first page of this sub-forum alone...
userpay

Return to General Chat