Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Krux » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:46 pm

I was thinking that when you are put into the slave cell in the orc lair, when you escape, nothing else happens. Maybe add a small chance of encountering an orc warrior that was sent to retrieve you. Then, if the player is defeated and caught (Or is caught trying to escape), he/she can be punished by the orcs in some way. Or...in case someone wants to try and be obedient, get "rewarded"
Krux

Postby luneth » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:34 pm

if you rest in the cell even after you have got out the three brother orcs have a scene where they use you not sure if its random or if its just every time you rest there also you can randomly encounter mul in the hallways who is one of the brothers and he should also have a scene where he is mad one of their "sluts" got out of its cage then a battle should start.
luneth

Postby Krux » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:17 pm

What you describe is the default content of the lair. What I mean is having consequences for your actions. I don't think a slaver would shrug it off and go on with his life, he's send someone to try find and retrieve that slave back. Let's say...the closer you are to the Capitol, the higher the chance of coming across this escapee hunter s. Your options would be:
-Fight them
-Try to stay hidden/far from their search area until they give up
-Get caught and face some punishment for defying your masters
Krux

Postby DovahKing51 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:27 am

What would make this game perfect would be a teasing mechanic like in CoC. I would love to see that here. Also some more emphasis on Natural Armaments. I have no real idea on how it works.
DovahKing51

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:56 am

Natural Armaments is just a feat that gives you a bonus to damage if you're not wielding a weapon and your body type is anything other than human. The damage bonus stacks with Martial Artist and Black Belt. I have no idea how a tease mechanic could be made to work in the game, seems like it would be a major effort to add something like that.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby dark » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:23 pm

While we're on the subject of weaponry, it would be rather nice if you could be vaguely effective in combat with weapons.
At the moment it seems that trying to get by with a weapon and without the bonus unarmed feats just causes huge amounts of problems, and gets your character screwed (literally and often), eg, the extra weight of the weapon and space it takes up in your inventory, plus the fact that weapons in general just aren't half as good as a fully pumped up player with martial artist, blackbelt and natural armaments (especially since those feets go off dexterity and players with high dex will do better anyway).

I'd therefore suggest firstly that the weight of any objects your character is actually wearing/wieldingbe be deducted from their total inventory, weight, after all, the game's text represents inventory space as what is put in a backpack, and manifestly if your wearing armour and carrying a weapon those won't be in your backpack.

Secondly, I'd suggest that players with martial artest etc don't be allowed to wear armour so take more damage on the occasion they get hit (after all one can't really imagine Bruce lee as a walking tank).

thirdly, I'd suggest some feets be added to the game to give weapon users a bit of advantage, especially feets working in stats other than dex for example:

>15 perception weakpoint: players can spot their opponents weak points and increase damage by striking at them.

15 intelligence prediction: Players can predict their opponents' attacks ando occasionally evade oncoming blows.

15 charisma flirt: Players can flash their dong/slot/knockers at their opponent, destracting them with sexual desire at a crucial moment and letting the player get in a lucky hit (works better if the player has higher libido), this could also go some way to the aforementioned teasing mechanic.

It would also be nice if some the random mutation items in the game could have combat uses as well, either healing or buffing the player in cases such as gryphon milk (I get the impression mutation works pretty quickly), or being used directly against enemies, after all being sprayed with centaur come in the face would be pretty distracting, and I'm sure that wyvern goo or blobs of gel could be used to stick your enemies up for a round, ---- though of course handling such dangerous substances might have a chance of back firing and mutating the player as well.
dark

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Actually, there are a number of feats you can take that improve you combat effectiveness: Boob Smother, Cock Slap, and Ball Crush all give you a chance for an extra hit each round with your oversized sex organs. Tail Strike (available after completing the Hospital Quest line) gives an chance for an extra hit each round if you've got a powerful tail. Weapon Master gives a boost to damage with all weapons you wield, as well as letting you see its base damage rating.

While Martial Artist and Natural Armament will be more effective than starting weapons like the Pocket Knife, once you start getting stronger weapons like the Mallet, Awesome Bat, or Trident, weapon damage will quickly pull ahead of unarmed, which caps out rather quickly. Try boosting your Strength, too: that will not only boost your melee damage (the Pistol and Crossbow instead get damage boosts based off your Perception) but improve your carry capacity as well.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby dark » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:51 am

Hmmm, I knew about the boobsmother and cockslap feets, though as you can only get weapon master post level 6 with a high intelligence it isn't as easy to come by.

While I probably do need to experiment with different weapons a bit more (the bonesaw and crossbow are the most effective I've run into), at the same time, I do think perhaps some more combat feets, and stratogies might be nice as variety (and I definitely would be pleased to see more combat items), particularly at the start of the game when your really scrabbling to win combats and get xp in order to level up and complete Dr. Matt's tasks.

Still I'll carry on experimenting and see where things go.
dark

Postby DovahKing51 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:51 pm

We need more weapons and equipment. A little more variety. Like an axe or bow or rifle. Also maybe some new armor and clothes. Some robes or a bodysuit.
Last edited by DovahKing51 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
DovahKing51

Postby Maenethal » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:00 pm

I'd like to see some cock vore that ends in cum digestion, along with more fatal vore. Possibly cock transformation.
Maenethal

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat