Bug with Vent

Bug with Vent

Postby chaos199416 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:58 am

I know Vent is new so I am going to let you guys know of a few bugs I can only use the browser version due to others messing up but when suggesting options to vent it doesn't actually allow to change them it always drags back to the same part forcing you to abort and undo the changes you made furthermore apparently there is nothing i can do to get vent as dominant even though i had set myself as submissive I do also have Kinky set as a fun feat and anal level as full

EDIT:Alright nvm it was working but there was no verification and i did need a higher libido my bad devs everything is working
chaos199416

Re: Bug with Vent

Postby DysFox » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:25 pm

chaos199416 wrote:I know Vent is new so I am going to let you guys know of a few bugs I can only use the browser version due to others messing up but when suggesting options to vent it doesn't actually allow to change them it always drags back to the same part forcing you to abort and undo the changes you made furthermore apparently there is nothing i can do to get vent as dominant even though i had set myself as submissive I do also have Kinky set as a fun feat and anal level as full

EDIT:Alright nvm it was working but there was no verification and i did need a higher libido my bad devs everything is working

Heyya. I know I'm super late in replying to this, but if you've got any addition questions or comments, let me know! I made Vent, and I'm actively working on new content for him, so any feedback is both welcome and appreciated. You can either chat with me here on the forum, or on the FS Discord server (https://discord.gg/XZPnrdM). If you hop on there and use @Dys, I'll try to reply as soon as possible. If you post here, it might be a little bit before I catch it, but I'll be sure to reply.

Either way, thanks a ton for your report. Hope to hear from you sometime,
Dys
DysFox

Return to Dev Chat