Evac time.

Evac time.

Postby anonimas12 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:03 am

I know this will probably get ignored since what I ask is cheating, but... Is there a way to extend the evac time to infinity? I only have 3 days left and I want to extend that time for much much longer
anonimas12

Re: Evac time.

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:43 am

anonimas12 wrote:I know this will probably get ignored since what I ask is cheating, but... Is there a way to extend the evac time to infinity? I only have 3 days left and I want to extend that time for much much longer

The easiest way is the 'Loaded Catapult' event - it extends the game by 14 days. Aside from that, you can extend the game using Diego's trick mechanic as well as several other means.
TigerStripes

Postby Wahn » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:37 am

Other means include digging up a beacon from Nermine's bargain bin and using it to confuse the military, various events (military presence I think was one and others), handing over info about the city to Dr Matt/Mouse/the hyena gang if you got that one book from the main library, etc.
Wahn

Postby Alesleo » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:41 am

You can also ask Trixie to activate the "play on" cheat.
Alesleo

Postby zaku2142 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:49 pm

Alesleo wrote:You can also ask Trixie to activate the "play on" cheat.

You can do that too, but searching through Ermines bargain bin takes a lot of resources forcing you to stockpile them, but the bin is random generated pull-out so probably will have to save and reload once you get enough payment for the bin. That's what I did anyway.
zaku2142

Postby Kioux » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:10 am

zaku2142 wrote:You can do that too, but searching through Ermines bargain bin takes a lot of resources forcing you to stockpile them, but the bin is random generated pull-out so probably will have to save and reload once you get enough payment for the bin. That's what I did anyway.

You can simply use the 'undo' command.
There's no sleep for the living, when there is no justice for the dead.
Kioux

Return to General Chat