Writing question

Re: Writing question

Postby Wahn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:18 am

twilighttiger wrote:Revenge

Another interesting event. Might just need a small adjustment of the player's thoughts about what he sees, depending on them having the submissive/dominant feats, but other than that it's pretty good.
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:42 am

twilighttiger wrote:Catgirl Keith

It's a nice little outline for a chain event that could lead to interesting opportunities. I'd sure love to have a Keith pet - as femboy or catgirl.

I see three possibilities what could be done with this:
- Develop it fully with all options and the sexy pet - I could supply the needed coding structure underneath... with you writing the scenes and descriptions, it'd be a relatively cheap commission, not taking up much time at all. Nadia was created the same way btw.
- Tidy it up into a more compact event chain with a simple option or two and no pet Keith (aww) ... then I could just slot it into the game easily sometime when I've got nothing else to do.
- Turn it into a FS short story - before the crash, the forum had a fan fiction section besides the fan art one. This could make a nice start of a new one.
Wahn

Postby twilighttiger » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:53 pm

Nevermind
Last edited by twilighttiger on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
twilighttiger

Postby twilighttiger » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Nevermind
Last edited by twilighttiger on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
twilighttiger

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:00 pm

I'm uncertain where this event should be located, as there's an Awesome Tree, Catgirls and a Hawkman, all of whom come from different locations. My first inclination would be to put it in the Warehouse District, as that's where the Catgirls are. Unfortunately, that's less of a residential area and so it's got issues as well.

The player's doing a lot of watching and spying while extensive events play out. I understand that's needed to show what's happening, but the longer it goes on the more likely the player's going to say to themselves "well, why don't I do that?" or "why don't I just announce myself now?" or "I'd do this instead." Just something to think about for the future.

How is "Catgirl Conundrum" as a possible event name?

I had some other thoughts about your idea, but I can't think of them at the moment. I'll add them later if they come back to me.
TigerStripes

Postby twilighttiger » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Nevermind
Last edited by twilighttiger on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
twilighttiger

Postby Wahn » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:43 pm

By the way, I put one of your events into the game - "Soldiers & Snowmeows" in the red light district. Had to adjust it a bit and added a sex scene for a snow leopard player in the first part. I hope you'll like its new version - just tell me what you think once you've had time to check it out, ok?
Wahn

Postby twilighttiger » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:12 am

eh.
twilighttiger

Previous

Return to Dev Chat