Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby azndude32 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:34 pm

Hi all, think I found a bug regarding the sex change rule.

With the feat "Single Sexed," 1 cock, and all human attributes (aka what you start the game as), if I trigger "sex change rule" (for example, if I agree to be Susan's mate), I expect to stay male. What actually happens is that I transform into a female.
If I consume a vial (for example hermaphrodite gryphon), then trigger the rule, the character stays male as expected.

I took a quick look at the Github code, and I think the problem may be with "sex entry" for the default character. The scene should only trigger if entry is set to female or neuter. Could be that default character is set to Neuter by accident?

I posted "look self" output below to help you debug.
> look self
Strength: 13, Dexterity: 21, Stamina: 13, Charisma: 15, Perception: 17, Intelligence: 14.
Humanity: 100/100, Morale: 33, HP: 41/61 Libido: 29/100, Hunger: 0/100, Thirst: 0/100.
Level: 8, XP: 64/90, Feats: More Anal, Single Sexed, Wary Watcher, Just One, One Pair, Unerring Hunter, Automatic Survival, Open World, Lil Better, Booster Feats, Survivalist, Breeding True, Magpie Eyes, Hardy, Mutable, Good Teacher
and Three Bags Full

Looking over yourself, your body is covered in smooth skin. Your face is charmingly human. Your body is charmingly human. A single, armoured pad is strapped to your shoulder. You hold an aluminium garbage can lid in your off hand as
an improvised shield. You are carrying a/an pocketknife just in case of trouble.
A private peek shows that you have a normal sized 6-inch-long normal cock. It is partially hard and dribbling a little pre. Underneath it hangs a set of apricot-sized balls.
You have 2 nipples on your average chest.
Accompanying you, you have a level 1 bee girl.
Exits: south , Visible Things: yourself Susan Microwave Infection Terminal Doctor Matt area
>

Also, since I'm new to the forum, I just want to say thanks for making such a great game!
azndude32

Postby doberman » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:26 pm

A couple of bugs or maybe I am just having issues.

I have tried hunting for the 'twisted fruit grove' and many variations of the word plenty of times both in the park and the park trail with zero affect in the rare items quest. At one point one of my variations caused something to happen but did not end up with me being attacked by pariistic plants and completing the quest.

Number two is that I have no option to give Nermine the tooth in order to gain Brutus. I have tried a number of ways which is why I have tried to complete her other quests first.
doberman

Postby Wahn » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:12 pm

doberman wrote:A couple of bugs or maybe I am just having issues.

I have tried hunting for the 'twisted fruit grove' and many variations of the word plenty of times both in the park and the park trail with zero affect in the rare items quest. At one point one of my variations caused something to happen but did not end up with me being attacked by pariistic plants and completing the quest.

Number two is that I have no option to give Nermine the tooth in order to gain Brutus. I have tried a number of ways which is why I have tried to complete her other quests first.

You do know that you can hunt for single words too? "hunt twisted" should suffice. And its in the Park (one step north from Diego), plus min lvl 4.

As for #2: "Give tooth to Nermine" (if you have a tooth transferred over from a saveword and don't get any result, do beat up 3 demon brutes to properly set the variables)
Wahn

Postby Dakri » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Despite completing the Confident Korvin route, looking at him says he is wearing the pink collar. Only sex options available are "Fuck him doggy-style" and "Blow job (receiving)." Unless I'm missing something, I should be able to give a blow job as well.
Dakri

Postby Coalsack » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:29 am

Hello, there's a couple of bug and details tht I'd like to point

First

"Corbin James wears a cowboy hat and a nice pair of jeans with an interesting bulge in the crotch area (resulting from the perky breasts you know he has there) - and an even more interesting massive bulge on his stomach, showing his advanced state of pregnancy, the result of someone’s fertile seed being shot deep into his pussy. Corbin’s chest is bare, showing off a well-built upper body. He doesn’t seem to mind at all that he isn’t human anymore, now having the shape of a humanoid horse, with black and white dappled fur that looks pretty similar to the cows in the barn."

This is AFTER Corbin had his son, so his description should be the one prior his pregnancy. I tought that he may be pregnant again, but I've waited several times his first pregnancy period, so this has to be a bug.

Also, in the Back Alley:

"You’re standing in an alley behind an old building. It’s the same old building that you found earlier. Debris and wrecked cars have cut off this area from the rest of the city. There is a side entrance to the old building here. It looks like you’ve found the way around the blocked doorway. Hopefully the dragoness has not yet been found."

Note that, albeit not being a bug, it's a bit odd, with Chisty being a male now.

On Doran's case:

"Doran presently regards you as male and themself as female. His sexual demeanour remains reasonable towards you, as you’ve commanded."

Since I asked him to regard himself as a male, I was confused by this text. And when giving him large balls, selecting 8 "Self-Milking", only gets me this answer:

“I’m sorry, could Master repeat that?”
Choice? (0-5)>

Finally, after getting the MPreg perk from Dr.Medea, i got the "There is a animalistic musk around you." under my normal 'smell' text, that usually comes with the perk.
That text remains even after gotting the heat control, that supposedly blocks it, and even after removing the MPreg perk.
Coalsack

Postby Nezumi » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:43 pm

I somehow managed to break Doctor Moffatt -- my absolute best guess of how is that I undid past my accidental Jackalman TF after discovering its effect on my relationship with her, rather than restoring (since I couldn't remember when I saved for sure), but either way, I can have sex with her literally as many times as I want in a row, with her complaining that the session is long overdue every time. I even tried digging into the source code (since glulx code is pretty human-readable even without much knowledge of the language, and I had to do that a few times to figure out things like nonstandard verbs for certain actions) and couldn't seem to spot any contingency that should be capable of causing this mess, though, like I said, I'm not an expert and also not 100% sure what I'm looking for.

Release 57 / Serial number 170216 / Inform 7 build 6M62 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)

Sadly, she's not one of the NPCs currently supported by NPC Debug, and I don't know of another way to check her current variables to see how they've ended up and react to interaction.
Nezumi

Postby Coalsack » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:27 am

After the new release, I can't get access to the Dow Under Pub, nor with a full Red Kangaroo body, neither with a Red Kangaroo torso-legs-skin, making the location enterily unavailable. I've checked this on every hour of the day, with and withouth quests active, and with and without Wereraptor curse.

I also can't give Diego a second orc cum bottle, no matter how much I trick him (The big trick, with +2d 6h time boost) give him water or fuck him.
Coalsack

Postby Wahn » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:33 am

Coalsack wrote:After the new release, I can't get access to the Dow Under Pub, nor with a full Red Kangaroo body, neither with a Red Kangaroo torso-legs-skin, making the location enterily unavailable. I've checked this on every hour of the day, with and withouth quests active, and with and without Wereraptor curse.

I also can't give Diego a second orc cum bottle, no matter how much I trick him (The big trick, with +2d 6h time boost) give him water or fuck him.

The Kangaroo issue was brought about by fixing the missing capitalization of the kangaroo infection name - sadly, I had overlooked that Stripes checks for the lower case "red kangaroo" in his pub. It'll be fixed soon.

As for Diego - small typo in the setting of his variables, my mistake. You can actually give him a second bottle - if he's a virgin (which was what I tested before release, just giving him two in rapid succession). I'll send a fix that will enable the second scene in the future.

By the way - many thanks for your feedback. We try our best, but its hard to find all possible bugs on our own. People who help out with reports are much appreciated.
Wahn

Postby Coalsack » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:40 pm

Wahn wrote:
The Kangaroo issue was brought about by fixing the missing capitalization of the kangaroo infection name - sadly, I had overlooked that Stripes checks for the lower case "red kangaroo" in his pub. It'll be fixed soon.

As for Diego - small typo in the setting of his variables, my mistake. You can actually give him a second bottle - if he's a virgin (which was what I tested before release, just giving him two in rapid succession). I'll send a fix that will enable the second scene in the future.

By the way - many thanks for your feedback. We try our best, but its hard to find all possible bugs on our own. People who help out with reports are much appreciated.

Thanks for the quick attention given to the bugs. I'll gladly report any notorius bug that I'll find on future build.
Coalsack

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:37 am

I think Sarah is a bit broken. I was trying to start her down her slut route but it doesn't wanna start it, and now her look description is messed up.

look Sarah
Sarah is a lithe and thin woman with grey-white husky fur, plus anthro paw-hands and feet. A canine head and bushy tail complete her look of an anthro dog. There are white scar lines down her side where the alpha husky that you rescued her from slashed her during your fight. She is having trouble with the husky instincts, but looks dominant for now, even wearing a red shirt and a pair of jeans.
Still, it clearly isn’t easy for her - as you know from watching her transform, she has the slit of a feral husky bitch, just waiting to be filled. Her red collar stands out, with its leash ring on the back and a nameplate reading “Sarah” attached to its front.
She smiles faintly, all pretensions of humanity gone from her mind, as she rubs her needy slit and large breasts. Her fur is matted from the many sex acts without cleaning, and her leash, reading “SLUT” on either side, is a testament to her state of mind.
She seems slightly lonely when her other husky friends aren’t around, making you want to comfort her.

I have tried to find the pet shop after a few times but it never said anything about me getting the collar, it just suddenly appeared.
I do remember talking to her about managing her urges before starting to slut her up, so that may be the cause in some way.
Syril_of_Snow

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat