Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby vintacalvert » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:51 pm

Wahn wrote:
vintacalvert wrote:I dunno if I just haven't found it, but I would love a male otter npc to get topped by. ... That's all I need to make me happy.

Or maybe a boomer kangaroo NPC you can befriend from the Down Under Pub (3-way with Gillian? :D)

We do have that dancing otter in the Palomino, but I can't recall if he holy bottoms... do check him out sometime, maybe you'll like him.

That's Brooke, and he does only bottom. :c And doesn't want to play with the lady parts.

EDIT: Sorry, I went back to check again and found some option to get fucked. But he still doesn't seem to accept a partner without a cock, unfortunately?
vintacalvert

Postby Azmodan412 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:52 pm

I've been crawling the wiki and for some reason, if there are imports from multiplayer to single player done, I'd love to see the Psilocybe Dragon imported in. Perhaps stick em in the park since you find the Mushroom Men there (and a vore loss scene, perhaps a Touched by Madness UB as well. I suck at writing so...). Just a suggestion.
Azmodan412

Postby corruptedperv » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:59 pm

Suggestion, have the ability to have sex and get pregnant by a Herm Diego while also being a Herm.
corruptedperv

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:19 pm

In the Hyper Squirrel Girl event when you're trying to hide from Snow, having the Stealthy feat should give you a bonus on the ability check.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby SinnersRider » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:28 pm

is it possible for the strain of Herm Gryphon that Garrett gives you could be changed into its own classification of Male gryphon?
SinnersRider

Postby kharn » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:43 am

Perhaps the Kitsune could be given a touch up. Would like to recruit him for bunker, but that's optional.
kharn

Postby typoking1107 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:42 pm

I'm actually surprised there isn't a mummy enemy in the Museum (preferably male), there's mention of an Egyptian wing after all! Not something gross and necrophillic, just a humanoid form completely encased in bandages

They could use their bandages like tentacles to bind their victims (see Benmummy/Share-O from the Ben 10 series for an example). When the player loses they could get bound by the mummy's bandages and fucked (if the mouth isn't being used in the sex scene I have a preference for the player getting gagged) and maybe there could be a chance of getting a bondage-themed Bound State where the mummy "mummifies" (as in completely wrap in bandages in such a way that immobilizes the player, not the other stuff) the player and then trap them inside a sarcophagus, all while the bandages are sexually tormenting the player/or the interior of the sarcophagus itself is designed to torment the player, like with tentacles, etcetera, and if the player fails to break free before their insanity drops they get a bad ending where they are trapped inside the sarcophagus for all eternity or turned into another one of the mindless mummies.
(Edit: The thought occurred to me that the player can potentially be too big for the sarcophagus, so in that instance we could get a humorous scene of the mummy trying to stuff the player inside but unable to manage it so the mummy dejectedly walks off leaving the player tied up on the floor to escape.)

In addition, if the player has the mummy infection (the infection item could be a piece of the mummy's bandages) they could be given a new attack with the bandages and have a chance of immobilizing their opponent and also unlocking some unique sex scenes with certain npcs and enemies (if I had to choose which npcs I'd say David, Elijah (both versions), Urik, Brutus, Korvin, Ryousei, and other pets/bunker/library npcs).

Sorry if this was a little long and specific. I know Bound States are hard to implement and that's why there's not many of them. This was all just an idea I had. :oops:
typoking1107

Postby Ent » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:37 pm

Coleen neutral transformation. Much like with Sarah's new transformation have a neutral husky transformation for Coleen, not a slut, not a dom, just ran out of spray and started taking on the husky transformation. Explore Coleen more as a character. I love the new stuff with Sarah as she feels like a more realistic character now with her lust curbed and it would be cool to see a transformed Coleen who's able to just be herself.
Ent

Postby Rikaeus » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:41 am

I was thinking of maybe an addition to Boghrim? The ability to maybe turn him into an Orc Breeder, maybe after you get the ability to fuck him, and take over leadership of the Orc Warriors. Where you can make it so that you don't have to be Orc Warrior to enter the Main Hall, though you can't be an Orc Breeder.
It'd probably change the repeated Orc Slave Raid event, but you could make it so that instead of them trying to capture you, you get asked if you want to join in on the slave hunt.

Of course while I was thinking of that I was thinking of a possible change to the Orc Slave Raid event anyways, like if you run into the event while as an Orc Warrior, because I believe you can still hunt Orc Warriors w/o running into that event at the Capitol Building. If you were to run into the event while an Orc Warrior you could get asked to help stop Vincent/Val. Afterwards you'd get invited to the Orc Lair but your entry point would be the Main Hall rather than Cell 2.
Rikaeus

Postby Coalsack » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:09 pm

I'd like an expansion for a more dominant Susan, where she gains a stronger body, sees herself as the buck and begins looking at the player protectively as his smaller buck, with added content to MPreg male characters. Also, she could use a generic ending for non-deer players, since Orthas MPreg ending points that she's still the players' lover on those cases.

Some bunker NPC's/Pets need more endings, particulary Onyx, Brutus and Icarus. Other NPC could also have endings/content related to Mpreg, specially Alex (ferret kits!), Macadamia and...maybe Leon the Ram.

We've an awful lack of exotic animals in the zoo. Most of them are variations of the Outside monsters (Lindsey:Wolftaur->Alpha wolf) (Angie:Pantherherm->Panther taur), only Chase (Tiger), the unnamed Gator herm and Brian (Rhino) the only zoo exclusive animals, and even with that, the gator is from the sewers, and there's another rhino (Randy) in the college. Speaking of, the gator herm could use an expansion.

An orca or shark male NPC would be the perfect addition for the beach area. I'd also love a male dinosaur NPC (dinos>>>>>dragons), with plenty of size-difference content, such as proper cum baths, cum inflation, body 'exploring', and a daily way to...replenish both the hunger and thirst counter (winks).
Coalsack

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat