Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:55 am

Why add a feat to make it harder to flee? Why not just not use the flee option?
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby SinnersRider » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:38 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Why add a feat to make it harder to flee? Why not just not use the flee option?

well like most if not all things in the game, fleeing is a dice roll and stat check, eventually you can get to the point in the game, were you can flee without much chance of failing. in all honesty its more a difficulty boost for late game play and i can see why it seems pointless.
SinnersRider

Postby Chubby_chaser » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:34 am

TigerStripes wrote:
Chubby_chaser wrote:This thread is probably too old but I'll still ask. Could we expand Wendy the cow into an plump/chubby/zaftig or otherwise big anthro gal? Perhaps with part of an awesome tree fruit or Nermine's magic touch? Could expand into a quest for the Egyptian fertility goddess Hathor and end up with lots of anthro cow fun and pregnancy.

Once I do some more expansion upon Cindy, she might also be a good means for this.

Awesome, now you have me excited. :D The world needs more plump busty cow women.
Chubby_chaser

Postby Nuggholio » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:59 am

More Doran content is always great.
Nuggholio

Postby darkgryffon » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:01 am

Dunno if suggestions are still needed, but i kinda thought of something. I dont think or at least dont remember coming across and laquines in the game, and would love to see them get some love :P either as a npc follower, npc you can sex up or opponent~
darkgryffon

Postby chaos199416 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:30 pm

well for suggestions I am thinking about endings for three infections hermaphrodite latex vixen the magic drake in the RLD and the Elk in the Urban forest
chaos199416

Postby vintacalvert » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:30 am

I dunno if I just haven't found it, but I would love a male otter npc to get topped by. ... That's all I need to make me happy.

Or maybe a boomer kangaroo NPC you can befriend from the Down Under Pub (3-way with Gillian? :D)
vintacalvert

Postby Wahn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:15 am

vintacalvert wrote:I dunno if I just haven't found it, but I would love a male otter npc to get topped by. ... That's all I need to make me happy.

Or maybe a boomer kangaroo NPC you can befriend from the Down Under Pub (3-way with Gillian? :D)

We do have that dancing otter in the Palomino, but I can't recall if he holy bottoms... do check him out sometime, maybe you'll like him.
Wahn

Postby BleepBloopBlop » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:47 pm

In case anyone is looking for the Wolfman Lair. I found it at the beach and the event was called Entrance to the Lair.
BleepBloopBlop

Postby Krux » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Sometimes, when the Wrestling Wolf beats you as a male, he mentions some friends of his (something about "now I see why my friends are into this" A.K.A: Gay sex). Maybe implement something similar to the Football Wolfman case: Beat him 3 times and he'll invite you to wherever they are training. Once there, you could fight through their ranks to become the top wrestler(There you get to have your way with your defeated rivals with your "wrestling moves"), or fail trying and become the jobber that makes everyone else look good on the ring (Everyone else has their way with you A.K.A: Being forced through humillating grabs, locks, pin-downs and other techniques)
Krux

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat