Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby chaos199416 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:30 pm

Hello there I'm new to flexible survival i currently have it on version 57 which is the newest one as i am told but I can't have any scenes with Korvin in terms of it being sexual nor can I get the M preg scene with the herm gryphons it is as if my client did not even update can someone help me and or maybe see if i did something wrong?
chaos199416

Postby Wahn » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:56 am

chaos199416 wrote:Hello there I'm new to flexible survival i currently have it on version 57 which is the newest one as i am told but I can't have any scenes with Korvin in terms of it being sexual nor can I get the M preg scene with the herm gryphons it is as if my client did not even update can someone help me and or maybe see if i did something wrong?

The release number doesn't say anything about if you have the current game version or not. It doesn't change. Please check the serial number shown directly after it - that is the year, month and day the file you have was compiled. For the most current FS, it should be 161229 - so compiled on december 29, 2016.
Wahn

Postby chaos199416 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:56 am

160703 is the serial number but i have been downloading the client right from Nuku Valentes links on his website site any ideas on whats going on? Also i have reinstalled it again only to now find out i can't even play the game idk what the hell is going on this is just me being a moron sorry... i use window 8 as my os
chaos199416

Postby Wahn » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:35 pm

chaos199416 wrote:160703 is the serial number but i have been downloading the client right from Nuku Valentes links on his website site any ideas on whats going on? Also i have reinstalled it again only to now find out i can't even play the game idk what the hell is going on this is just me being a moron sorry... i use window 8 as my os

So the version you are running has been compiled on 03.07.2016 - half a year old. I have to admit that I do not use the installer from the site to test - I checked if the game works with the raw game file and an interpreter and what you can get online on the blog here is the current file:
-> Raw files, play with your own choice of interpreter: Flexible Survival

For an interpreter, my recommendation is WinGit 1.35, which you can pick up here:
http://www.ifarchive.org/indexes/if-arc ... sXgit.html

Grab both, move them in the same folder - no installation needed, just run "Git.exe" and select the "Flexible Survival.gblorb" file to be opened - and preso, FS running on your PC. That way you can also just switch out for the current game file when an update rolls along (and keep the old one stored away with its matching savegames, just to be sure).
Wahn

Postby chaos199416 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Thank you so much for helping me I have been able to test/play and enjoy all of the scenes myself I honestly again can't thank you enough for this
chaos199416

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun Orthas quests

Postby Dothething » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:52 am

Hello! Could anyone give me advice on how to trigger Orthas second optional quest? I think I'm using the most recent version (the one downloaded from the play tab) and I've completed the gaurd duty quest, but I can't seem to activate it. The wiki says you need to take her eggs which I've done as a human male. Is there anything else I need to do, such as be female or have a mutation?
Dothething

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:07 am

Do you have MPreg? I think she actually needs to knock you up in order to trigger the quest.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Dothething » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:46 am

Thank you, I'll definitely try that out. I just found the game yesterday so I haven't had much experience yet. You can get mpreg from the lizard doctor right?
Dothething

Postby Wahn » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Dothething wrote:Thank you, I'll definitely try that out. I just found the game yesterday so I haven't had much experience yet. You can get mpreg from the lizard doctor right?

You also get it as a free feat if you complete your transformation into an orc breeder and are fucked by a roaming orc warrior.
Wahn

Postby Dothething » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Hah I just found out how much I'm missing from trying to avoid mutation. Serves me right for being a wuss. Thanks everybody!
Dothething

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat