Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Wahn » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:07 am

Drakel_Bane wrote:Hello and good... morning?

i'm sorry to bother you but i found a problem in the form of missing content... the werewolf(i think i spelled that right)lair does not show up at all... i have read other posts with a similar problem but the answers that are given don't help at all... is the content still there or has it been removed? or has it fallen through the cracks...? to give a better picture however here goes... when i face the football wolf man and win x number of times he (septus) tells me to find the ...Entrance to the Lair... on 11th street in a warehouse, it has a wolf depicted on the front... now here's where it goes down hill... i've searched through the warehouse district and the campus but no luck in either... i've searched as a full football werewolf and as a part-were and still nothing... i'm getting frustrated with it, and i have searched post's here and on the blog where i've left a post as well... if it's removed could you please... if at all possible tell me why? if only to set the old dog to rest... and if it's possible for it to return then please bring it back.

I apologize for this long winded message but i've run out of routes and this is my last shot at answers. I truly hope you continue to work on this great game and wish you the best.

Thank you for your time and have a Good Morning/Night/Afternoon/Evening/Day.

What exactly do you mean by "I've searched through" the warehouse district? Do you mean you have hunted for the event? The "Entrance to the Lair" event is reachable from just outside the library. (If I remember correctly it exists since before there even was a warehouse district zone).

By the way, a short question "Where can I find the wolfman lair? I can't seem to find them on the campus or warehouse district" would have sufficed. Also, we have a wiki for the game in which you can look up such information if you want to: http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Football_Wolfman

PS: The werewolf is another infection, unrelated to the football wolfmen. Also, please do use complete sentences and end them with a punctuation mark. Sorry, but that rambling text block up there wasn't all that easy to read and follow.
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:10 am

Jammin wrote:I think there's a bug with Corbin. He's currently pregnant from a farmhand but fourteen days already progressed since it started in-game without a birth. In my other save, if my PC keeps impregnating him the pregnancy goes on as Intended.

Hmm, might be a problem with the saveword for him. Could you post your saveword please so I can test this?
Wahn

Postby Drakel_Bane » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:20 am

arg... thank you and i'll do what i can to write better. i apologize for rambling and thank you for your reply. as for searched, i entered "Search Entrance to the Lair" though out the warehouse district and campus, and the block in text was me being way to tired to think right. again thank you and good day.
Drakel_Bane

Postby Secret105 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:21 am

Just wanted to report two bugs from the build
Release 57 / Serial number 160814 / Inform 7 build 6M62 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)
First one is the vialdropall command doesn't work at all. Don't know what exactly is wrong with it, but I guess it's something major.
Second is the 'storage locker' hyperlink in the bunker writes the 'look storage locker' command, but doesn't actually input it, so you gotta hit enter after clicking, making the hyperlink a bit useless.
Hope it's been helpful!
Secret105

Postby SinnersRider » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Found a repeating bit of text in one of Ammy's sex scenes,(the horse herm in the palomino, not the rescued husky).
i would go into files and check which line its on but i cant seem to find its file.
SinnersRider

Postby DrGryphon » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:48 pm

So for a while the initial oviposition impregnation with Orthas has been broken. It always resulted in an mpreg birth regardless of my character's gender. I think I may have found out how to fix it. All you have to do is add, "now pregtype is 1;" under "Impregnate with "Dragon"" under the last block of text for the part of the scene where you're talking to Matt after being impregnated by Orthas for the 1st time.

say "'Anyway,' continues the good doctor, not appreciating being so interrupted. 'It defeated her, but instead of destroying her, it raped her and the result is this change to her physiology. The organ there is an ovipositor --- when she is inseminated, two to three eggs will swell to gestation, and then the organ will reveal itself. She can then implant the egg in a willing or unwilling partner. Alternatively, she can release the eggs in a more conventional manner, and do with them as she pleases.' He looks down his glasses from behind the mask of his bio suit. 'I trust you will both be more careful in the future.' He turns back to his work, before turning back around and looking at you. 'And by the way, you're pregnant.' Orthas blushes profusely.";
Impregnate with "Dragon";
now pregtype is 1;

I would test this myself to make sure it works, but my version of FS isn't set up right in Inform.
DrGryphon

Postby DrGryphon » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Also the Tentacle Horror pregnancy is severely messed up. It's not progressing properly and it seems to make my character permanently pregnant.
DrGryphon

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:47 pm

Did the prerequisites for Natural Armament get changed? I'm able to select it as an unmutated human so long as I've already got Martial Artist.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:22 pm

On the herm hyena's new victory sex menu, you lose the option of riding her dick vaginally if you're a herm.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:32 pm

Needy Rabbit Girl, second event:

While having sex with Sandra:

You lose track of time as you settle on her back and grab at her many titted from, caressing those pear shaped soft organs..

Highlighted text should probably read "many-titted form" and "soft, pear-shaped organs" or something similar.

Shoggoth on the Roof

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat