Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby xanax2 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:06 am

Are there any plans to expand on the gshep companion beyond the sex scenes?

I thought it'd be interesting if you could gradually 'reverse' his insanity and have a full-fledged 'friend'.
xanax2

Postby Crissa » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:40 am

UB vore + litter bearer ought to still result in litters or twins.

They do get 'digested' after all.

^-^

-Crissa
Crissa

Postby SinnersRider » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:13 pm

Is there any way for an option to have pets be refereed to by there in game names?
SinnersRider

Postby Wahn » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:24 am

SinnersRider wrote:Is there any way for an option to have pets be refereed to by there in game names?

The given names of pets can be added to their code so the game understands what you mean. An example would be Brutus, who is the demon brute pet and reacts to the name all the same. What specific pet are you referring to that doesn't have this functionality?
Wahn

Postby Chubby_chaser » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:39 pm

This thread is probably too old but I'll still ask. Could we expand Wendy the cow into an plump/chubby/zaftig or otherwise big anthro gal? Perhaps with part of an awesome tree fruit or Nermine's magic touch? Could expand into a quest for the Egyptian fertility goddess Hathor and end up with lots of anthro cow fun and pregnancy.
Chubby_chaser

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:09 am

Chubby_chaser wrote:This thread is probably too old but I'll still ask. Could we expand Wendy the cow into an plump/chubby/zaftig or otherwise big anthro gal? Perhaps with part of an awesome tree fruit or Nermine's magic touch? Could expand into a quest for the Egyptian fertility goddess Hathor and end up with lots of anthro cow fun and pregnancy.

Once I do some more expansion upon Cindy, she might also be a good means for this.
TigerStripes

Re: Suggestions Wanted - Angie

Postby ssm0use » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:50 am

I ran into a bit of dialog that seemed to lead somewhere than then didn't. See here:

After meeting and giving the cat nip to Angie at the Zoo gift shop
Then: talk to Angie
Choose Option 5: Tell her about your adventures

A dialog follows with this section:
"Listen I know you love me as I am, but I've been craving a little," Angie licks her lips and smiles naughtily, "variety. Those rubber tigresses sound like just the thing. If you came in here looking like that..." she grins, leaving the rest to your imagination.

This implies that after changing the character into a Rubber Tigress some other section of dialog specific to that change should happen the next time the character talks to Angie. However, I tried all the options and couldn't get anything to happen that seemed to refer back to the change.
ssm0use

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Having a full Rubber Tigress infection after seeing that dialog unlocks a new sex scene with Angie.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby ssm0use » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:45 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Having a full Rubber Tigress infection after seeing that dialog unlocks a new sex scene with Angie.

OK. I must have seen it then. I was confused because it never really indicated that she noticed and you could still play back that same bit of dialog where she's talking about the rubber tigress infection. Left me feeling like she hadn't noticed.
ssm0use

Postby SinnersRider » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:26 am

I was thinking of a possible Fun Feat that could be added to the game for more difficulty, Heavy Musk. 30% less chance in fleeing.
SinnersRider

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat