Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby TigerStripes » Sun May 01, 2016 12:06 pm

Lithophene wrote:<Korvin typo>

Typo found. I'd copied the paragraph from Honey, but missed that pronoun when changing stuff.

Lithophene wrote:Gunbunny pic is showing up for the Bunny Jock.

I think I found the issue causing these intermittent image issues and have sent a patch. Hopefully it'll fix it w/o breaking others. Please keep an eye out for creature images that stop appearing.
TigerStripes

Postby TheSHadowWithen » Mon May 02, 2016 7:36 am

Playing both in browser or with the downloaded file my game crashes with a "Quixe run: out of memory" error whenever i run into the German Shepard. Just started today after seeing the update. Seems to happen whenever i "Attack" the Shepherd
TheSHadowWithen

Postby TigerStripes » Mon May 02, 2016 8:05 am

TheSHadowWithen wrote:Playing both in browser or with the downloaded file my game crashes with a "Quixe run: out of memory" error whenever i run into the German Shepard. Just started today after seeing the update. Seems to happen whenever i "Attack" the Shepherd

I don't yet know what's going wrong but I think I know where the problem exists in general. I'm at work and can't investigate, but I sent Nuku instructions on what to change to circumvent that part for now.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon May 02, 2016 2:38 pm

At the Firestation, after talking with Kenaz for the first time, the random mutant attack isn't triggering.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby dipperdap » Wed May 18, 2016 12:03 am

Serial number 160516

After the first pregnancy, the game still thinks Blanche is pregnant, keeping her from becoming pregnant again.
dipperdap

Postby Kat » Mon May 23, 2016 11:48 am

Hello, new here and very sorry if it's already been brought to attention or already a known issue.
A minor issue, the victory scenes for females with the Ocelot enemy in the High Rise District do not have any chance of impregnating the player.
Kat

Postby TigerStripes » Mon May 23, 2016 6:37 pm

Kat wrote:<Ocelot issue>

A patch is on the way.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun May 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Doctor Medea, after getting the obstetrics department supplies to gain the MPreg feat:

Give me a few moments to look this over and prepare, but I should be able to allow patients, even males, to become patient through anal insemination.

Patient should be pregnant.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby hg2026 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:12 am

A player with the stallionboi mutation is described as wearing "stalkings" which should be stockings
hg2026

Postby bamd616 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:50 pm

Release 57 / Serial number 160606 / inform 7 build 6M62

When Dexterity gets too high (above 19) it can't be further increased. If you have 20 dex, after a while it'll decrease to 19.
Also noticed that sometimes HP goes down and then up for no apparent reason.
This only affects late gameplay, but it's still annoying.
bamd616

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat