Submitting Art?

Submitting Art?

Postby Kat » Mon May 30, 2016 3:19 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums, but I've been playing the game for some time now and it's really interesting and fun to say the least.
I really like a lot of the npcs, the Easter bunny, Micaela is one of my favorites.
I just want to know, if it's no trouble of course, if I could submit artwork I've done of her and if there are any requirements and how I could.
Besides the npcs, there's lots of artwork that look great as well, and I would also love to contribute. Thanks.
(also, sorry if my English isn't good)
Kat

Re: Submitting Art?

Postby TigerStripes » Tue May 31, 2016 1:48 pm

You most certainly can do and post fan art. It'd probably be easiest if you posted the art elsewhere and provided a link. You can also insert images into the post, though some sites (such as FA) block viewing images outside of their own site. Micaela's one of mine and it'd be nice to see her drawn. I can't promise we'll include it in the game, but we should at least be able to include it in the fan art section of the wiki. If you're feeling adventurous, you could also make a wiki account and post it there, too.
TigerStripes

Postby Kat » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:18 pm

Ah, I don't have an FA account at the moment, would it be alright if I just attach it? if that's okay, of course. As for posting it on the wiki, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how a wiki account is made, I can't remember exactly but is it made from going on the multiplayer version of the game or is it something else?
Kat

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:39 am

Attaching an image here would be fine. As for the Wiki, I made my account long before the new sign-up method, so I'm not sure where to find it in the multiplayer portal. Perhaps someone more familiar with that can explain it?
TigerStripes

Postby Kat » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:15 pm

I think I'm okay now, turns out it tells you how on the wiki, silly me.

and here's the picture
Attachments
mic-sk2.jpg
mic-sk2.jpg (114.26 KiB) Viewed 20448 times
Kat

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:27 pm

Very nice. That's a really cute outfit. Thanks so much. I'll let the commissioner know it's here as well.
TigerStripes

Postby Kat » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:31 pm

Thanks, I'm glad you like it and appreciate that.
Kat

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:08 pm

Just letting you know she's been added to the game and also posted up on my FA page. I used your user name here of 'Kat'. Would you prefer some other name for your artist credit and do you have an art site I can refer back to for those wanting to see more?

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20289624/
TigerStripes

Postby Kat » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:42 am

Thank you, I've recently made an account on FA under the name Kattzie, though I've yet to have uploaded anything there as of yet.
I'm happy I could contribute. I could draw some other NPC's for the game if that's cool. I actually finished one of the Dark Elf enemy a while back, if you'd like to see that one as well?
Kat

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:16 pm

I know I would.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Next

Return to Art and Media