Ebonflame Draken Question

Ebonflame Draken Question

Postby KiWolfGirl » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:29 pm

In the wiki, it says
Mechanics

Unlike the Ebonflame Whelp or the Ebonflame Dragator, this monster is still infectious and has no invasive pregnancy mechanics. It will instead, however, roll for impregnation twice. Infertile or normal male characters may be in for a nasty surprise. If this isn’t to your liking, the cheat “neuter ebonflame” will disable/re-enable the effect. Otherwise, watch out!

What does it mean by nasty surprise? I've tried playing a male, both with mpreg and without, and the loss sex seems to be the same either way.
KiWolfGirl

Re: Ebonflame Draken Question

Postby KiWolfGirl » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:41 pm

Wow this forum doesn't get any action anymore does it? :cry:
KiWolfGirl

Postby ElSterno » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:08 am

KiWolfGirl wrote:Wow this forum doesn't get any action anymore does it? :cry:

Sorry I can't help you with your question, but you're right: Things are really quiet the last while.
ElSterno

Postby KiWolfGirl » Sun May 15, 2016 1:42 am

Now that I see a few more posts going on in this section, is there any answer for this yet?
KiWolfGirl

Postby Lithophene » Sun May 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Alright, I just did some digging to help you out. That wiki article is either outdated or wrong. Not all of the wiki articles are added by the writers AFAIA so there might've been a slip up there. The 'nasty surprise' is referring to the Whelp and Dragator variants of the Ebonflame critters. Y'know, with their ability to make you preggers even without the right bits or the MPreg feat. From the blog post detailing the changes to the Ebonflames:

"Perhaps the most ‘normal’ of the lot, she’s the only one who’s still infectious, but as a result she doesn’t come with any additional... ‘complications’… Should the player lose to her."

Hope that helps.
Lithophene

Postby KiWolfGirl » Tue May 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Okay I had an idea that was what was happening but I wanted to make sure, thanks
KiWolfGirl

Return to General Chat