Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Ishim » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:30 pm

TigerStripes wrote:
When you defeat the German Shepard while taking Amy back to the Bunker

Not sure where this scene is located. I could not find it in either Amy or the German Shepherd file by searching for the keywords from the text you mentioned. Wahn may have to correct this one.

Here is the Git link where I found it. https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Surviv ... Events.i7x

male player give Ryousei a blowjob last paragraph

“Thank you. That was quite pleasurable,” Ryousei says with a purr in his voice, then pulls you up to your feet and hugs you tight. His lust satisfied for now, Ryousei nevertheless keeps his arms around you and strokes your skin gently. Not one for cheap one-night-stands, he clearly wants to spend time with you, even outside of immediate sex. Then, after giving the side of your neck a long lick and breathing in your scent deeply, he says, “Being your companion makes the time on this wretched world bearable, even... pleasant, at times. I want you to think about what you’ll do when I eventually find my way back home. Would you accompany me, leave this place? My army needs people like you - strong and dependable. There will be hardship, but also rewards...” He squeezes your shoulder with one hand, mrowling as his manhood throbs inside you again, then finally pulls out and reaches for his kimono. “Don’t answer now, it’s moot until I can open a portal anyways. Just... think about it,” he says, then moves away a bit to groom his fur into its usual impeccable state and get dressed.

Last half of the paragraph is the same as the get fucked scene

male player get fucked by Ryousei first paragraph

A rumbling purr from his broad chest vibrates through and through your body, putting you into a very relaxed, open state.

remove the through and

Third paragraph

Suddenly, Ryousei nips the bend between your neck and shoulder a little with his sharp canines - and the unexpected sensation distracts you in just the moment he thrusts his hips against you, sinking the spined shaft between his legs deep.

not sure if that's a mistake at the end or intentional

Male Player First time Encounter with a Feral Wolf

You run into a Feral Wolf.
A large canine on all fours. A feral looking wolf on four feet, almost three quarts your height, with great muscles under dense black fur. He has dark blue eyes and white, sharp, canine, teeth. His legs a thick and powerful looking, his whole form obviously built for hunting fast prey. His fur is matted with grime, muck, and some other substance, giving him a very rugged look. When he sees you, his lips
peel in a snarl, expose those deadly teeth. “Grrrrrrrr!” he growls, charging at you with feral rage in his eyes.

"A large canine on all fours. A feral looking wolf on four feet," not sure if that's intentional or accident but it sounds a bit redundent.

Quarts should be quarters.

"His legs a thick and powerful looking"

a should be and

Male Player Wrestling Wolf loss scene first sentence

Pinned down by the lupine wrestler, he gives you a growling skronk.

Didn't know what skronk meant until I googled it but maybe change it to "growling leer." so people will know what you mean

As you lose your last shreds of humanity, you feel the need to join your team supplant all other concerns. Roaming the campus until you run into one of the other gorillas, you let him guide you to their club headquarters and join in for almost constant training and practice games - with some sexy fun between the players themselves and any fans coming along being thrown in. When the military finally moves in, soldiers try to evacuate the campus and attempt to interrupt a game - which doesn’t go over well. It’s only a matter of moments before your organized team has overwhelmed the squad of men and takes an “ah, it’s almost half-time and we got these guys on our hands” break - which involves you sinking your manhood into a tight soldier’s ass in a wild gangbang.
There aren’t any attempts to move you from the campus for a while after that, until a smooth-talking businessman comes along one day and tells you about the creation of the “Shifted AmGorillaTeamn Football League” - totally wrapping all the gorillas around his finger with stories of athletic battle and glory. Soon, the whole team agrees to lets him manage them and follows him readily to the military’s medical holding facility for a “pre-game” checkup. After being prodded and poked, then given injections to make you noninfectious, your manager leads you off to become one of the top teams in the league - with him cashiering in almost all the profits. Though at least he has to work hard to keep this exploitation going - keeping under control a whole team of wild and boisterous gorillas who’ll want to fuck anyone they encounter...

Not sure if this is spelled as intended Shifted AmGorillaTeamn Football League

shouldn't cashiering be cashing

This is just a thought but as a female it's understood that you can get pregnant. Also as a Herm any variation, or a c-boy it should also be understood that you would probably be able to get pregnant, but if your a male with the m-preg feat wouldn't you not know right away that you can get pregnant? The thought is would be for a one off scene for an M-preg male that has not ever gotten pregnant that the first time you meet Dr. Medea as a M-preg male if you haven't had any kids you wouldn't realize you can get pregnant until she examines you, upon you maybe telling her that frequently you have thoughts of getting fucked and cum filled by as many males as possible with an unusual warmth in your ass at periodic intervals. At which point she offers to examine you to see what's up.

It's not an issue but I thought I would mention it anyway the Git name file for the Vixen nurse is naughty nurse so people might have trouble finding it.
Ishim

Postby Wahn » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Ishim wrote:
TigerStripes wrote:

Not sure where this scene is located. I could not find it in either Amy or the German Shepherd file by searching for the keywords from the text you mentioned. Wahn may have to correct this one.

Here is the Git link where I found it. https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Surviv ... Events.i7x

What exactly are you talking about? I can tell you where the scene is exactly, but I have no idea where the rest of those quotes is buried and what the bug was...

Ishim wrote:Ryousei errors

Thanks for pointing these out. Fix is on the way.

Ishim wrote:Gorilla typo

Thanks - fixing...

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:46 pm

At the Police Station when performing the Perception based repair check, if you pass the perception check, the following occurs:

Looking at the damaged door, you realize it'd take quite a bit of work to get it bent back into shape and properly reseated. You're about to go grab the tools you'll need for this when you realize a far better solution. After taking some quick measurements, you unscrew the first door you'd found and, with Alexandra's help, get it mounted in place of the exterior door. Adding the door hardware, you're able to get his door to close and lock properly. A few heavy objects are added as a further barricade and this potential back entrance is fully secured. Work smarter, not harder.
"Ahem. Sorry about that. You've just been such a good friend. Thanks again for all your help." She straightens her shirt and heads off quickly, claiming she needs to do some rounds. The scent of canine arousal lingers for a little while even after her departure.

Looks like part of Alexandra's dialog is getting chopped out.

Peculiar Dragon encounter:

Some of his attacks appear to have gender confusion and refer to him as her instead.

Joanna:

Choosing "Fuck her" from her sex menu seems to think that you've got the Parasitic Plant genital infection regardless of your genital type.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:40 am

[quote="Shoggoth on the Roof"]<various bugs/typos>
I've located and corrected these issues. A patch for them will be sent a little later.

Alexandra:
That snippet of dialog was meant to apply to any outcome of that final stage, but only the unsuccessful result included Alexandra actually hugging the player in thanks. I've added hugs (with butt groping) for the potential successes, so it should make more sense now.

Doran:
He ended up with one of his variable gender pronouns in his attacks for some reason. Since that's before you have the option to select that, I swapped it.

Joanna:
There was a check to see if the player had Parasitic Plant genitals and multiple cocks, but it then assumed all other outcomes were a single P.P. cock. Added additional potential outcomes.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm

It looks like the Infection Terminal still lists some enemy types that are no longer in the game, like the Breeder Slut and Inflatable Vulpine. Should those be removed to reduce clutter?
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:23 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:It looks like the Infection Terminal still lists some enemy types that are no longer in the game, like the Breeder Slut and Inflatable Vulpine. Should those be removed to reduce clutter?

They are not creatures, but instead are special infections. The first you get from Dominick the Husky and the second from Bubble the Inflatable Vixen. A clue to help recognize that such entries aren't creatures is that they won't have a designated area for finding them. The infection terminal pulls directly from the table of random critters, so it thankfully never needs updating.
TigerStripes

Postby Ishim » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:59 am

Wahn wrote:What exactly are you talking about? I can tell you where the scene is exactly, but I have no idea where the rest of those quotes is buried and what the bug was...

Having defeated the German Shepherd, you turn to your husky and start telling her she has to be more careful with strangers and that - unlike you - most of them are now nice people.
Ishim

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:00 am

Ishim wrote:<Amy typo>

Typo located and corrected. Thanks.
TigerStripes

Postby Lithophene » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:24 am

Gunbunny pic is showing up for the Bunny Jock.
Lithophene

Postby Lithophene » Sun May 01, 2016 9:54 am

The tamed dialogue for Korvin is displaying the wrong gender.

[The gshep is now tamed! You can make it your active pet by typing pet gshep and initiate sex with her while active...]
Lithophene

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat