Just wanted to ask a few questions...

Just wanted to ask a few questions...

Postby kaistyle2 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Greetings and salutations one and all, I was looking through the wiki the other day and I had a few questions that I wanted to ask.

1. Will there be a time where some of the concepts that are added to the MUD will be added to the single player version of the game (E.G. Mutant powers, factions, recipes, etc.). I understand that many of these require more people to be of use (or require mako and online input), but possibly there could be an increase of AI companions that could be found or created to supplement the lack of human interaction.

2. If there is not a possibly of anything in question 1 happening, is there a way to play the MUD offline (I.E. Download some files or program to play it.)

3. Will there be a path (in the future) where you could either assist some partners in regaining some humanity (if they lost it due to your influences) or interact with them sexually without having them give into full lust. (I.E. Alexandra can only be a follower if you dominate and fuck her in battle numerous times, but if you try to sex her up at the police station, she shoves you away while holding back for fear of losing to the feral side. Why not another way to have her as a follower back at the bunker after doing a few more missions or have the Police station fall to an attack and have Alexandra and a few other survivors move to the bunker/ The Grey Abbey?)

All in all, I enjoy the game very much, but at the same time it would be cool to see some more stuff in the single player game that came from the MUD. I also understand if some of these things can't happen due to the amount of coding required, but it does not hurt to ask.
kaistyle2

Re: Just wanted to ask a few questions...

Postby Wahn » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:28 am

1. The single player game is set at a time before the factions really develop. As for crafting, a minimum of that is available in the bakery, further stuff is not impossible but would require someone spending time writing or commissioning it.

2. While it is possible to set up your own localized MUD with a single user, I somehow doubt that Nuku will just hand out the game's code...

3. Not every npc you meet or bring into the bunker needs to be broken down to a horny slut to have sex with. For example, Elaine in Camp Bravo is just a human woman who wants to have some fun too (and even has the player wear a condom), or my newest npc Carl will find his way back to a somewhat more human state of mind if the player just gives him time to come to terms with his transformed body. There are others, and further content dealing with npcs keeping/regaining humanity area a possibility that just needs someone to write or commission more of it.
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:12 am

3> In the case of Good Alexandra, her content is still under construction. It is more accurate to state that she shoves you away for now. Another of the D6 requests will also look into how the player's actions can influence a transforming individual with various outcomes.
TigerStripes

Postby Fur-man » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:24 am

I got a question I'm doing the slut rat quist and I'm in the pool bit but I'm a nightmear so how can i hold onto a slut rat transformation long enoth go get them going?

(Note I tryed the shifting room and it did not work)
Fur-man

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:47 am

The Nightmare, Jackal Man, and Jackal Boy TFs really lock you out of completing quests that require you to have specific infections, unfortunately.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Savriss » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:10 pm

The one way to do some quests is to collect the TF items that turn you into X and then eat enough of them to qualify before searching for the target. You'll be X until the end of that turn and thus qualify.

I don't know if there's a Slut Rat TF item, but this definitely works for the Wolfman manager quest.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:17 pm

There isn't a dedicated Slutrat item, but you could collect vials of Slutrat nanites and use those.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Fur-man » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:19 pm

Mabye a item mite be made soon....slutrat cum mabye....who knows
Fur-man

Postby Fur-man » Thu May 08, 2014 6:14 am

Ok I got a new question I was looking over my feats and I found one I never seen befor "Sexy Leather Duster" and I can't find any info on it can someone enlighten me?
Fur-man

Postby TigerStripes » Wed May 14, 2014 3:11 am

Fur-man wrote:Ok I got a new question I was looking over my feats and I found one I never seen befor "Sexy Leather Duster" and I can't find any info on it can someone enlighten me?

Back when the Stables quest was first made, clothing and armour did not exist, so Sarokcat used a feat to denote gaining that particular reward. It provides armour. Changing it to an item is one of the many things in my to-do list of fixing/updating that quest.
TigerStripes

Next

Return to General Chat