Rane and Eric

Rane and Eric

Postby Starwing » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:15 am

Sooo... completely unable to proc this event. Am I doing it wrong? Does Eric need to be in a certain mode? Like horse cock or cunt boy?
Starwing

Re: Rane and Eric

Postby Wahn » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:44 am

Cboy, actually. Also, since we had those Inform troubles, I didn't want to knock out a large chunk of other content to make room for the new scenes, so the new Rane and Eric stuff wasn't actually in the game yet. Sending an update shortly to put them in, plus all kinds of other stuff I've had to hold back.
Wahn

Postby Starwing » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:08 am

I gotta get around to chaining you down and having you hammer out the rest of the Fratyrnity content sometime.
Starwing

Postby Wahn » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:17 am

Starwing wrote:I gotta get around to chaining you down and having you hammer out the rest of the Fratyrnity content sometime.

Actually, I just did some work on the initial scene, opening that up to any player gender. Thus it should be easier to get people to the frat party and use the location for further events. Before, it was a bit too hidden - after all, who comes up on the event just at the time they're in complete satyr form. I was contemplating ideas of maybe taking Eric there, or Brutus, or... all kinds of things come to mind.
Wahn

Postby Starwing » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:30 am

I was going to eventaully have it so that you could Eric there and get him to give in to his satyr infection a bit more. Not physically, but mentally. So that every so often he'd bring a few satyrs or nymphs to the library for some fun and perhaps even be infectious.
Starwing

Postby Wahn » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:49 am

By the way, just testing the Eric/Rane event before uploading it and I remembered another part that you need besides cboy Eric. You go to turn the power in the library back on (fix the power plant and power lines) so they have a working pump for the showers...
Wahn

Return to General Chat