Slut Rat Quest + Omio Questions

Slut Rat Quest + Omio Questions

Postby Sygerrik » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Hey there,

I'm working on the Slut Rat quest, specifically the part where you go back to the Den to try and find Ronda. First off, how the heck do I find her? There aren't any links to be clicked and I've tried "hunt Ronda" and the like, but no luck. So, I guess, how do I find her?

Secondly, I can't seem to start Omio's quest at all. Whenever I try hunting "For the Future" on the Dry Plains, I always get the "What you are hunting for cannot be found here" message. Do any of you know how to fix that?

Thanks
Sygerrik

Re: Slut Rat Quest + Omio Questions

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Sygerrik wrote:I'm working on the Slut Rat quest, specifically the part where you go back to the Den to try and find Ronda. First off, how the heck do I find her? There aren't any links to be clicked and I've tried "hunt Ronda" and the like, but no luck. So, I guess, how do I find her?

You must return to the Slut Rat den while having a Slut Rat body. You will then be given an opportunity to find her (perception check). If it doesn't work, you're allowed to keep trying with a 1-day delay.

Secondly, I can't seem to start Omio's quest at all. Whenever I try hunting "For the Future" on the Dry Plains, I always get the "What you are hunting for cannot be found here" message. Do any of you know how to fix that?

The content with Omio has been removed due to space concerns.
TigerStripes

Postby Sygerrik » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:40 pm

Ah, thanks! Would it be fine if I edited the wiki page to reflect that? Currently there's nothing on there to reflect that change, which I assume was made a while ago.
Sygerrik

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Sygerrik wrote:Ah, thanks! Would it be fine if I edited the wiki page to reflect that? Currently there's nothing on there to reflect that change, which I assume was made a while ago.

Yes, please.
TigerStripes

Postby Sygerrik » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:04 pm

Hmm, I tried to go to the wiki and log in to edit it, but my normal wiki account doesn't work. Poking around in the Special Pages index, specifically the Login / Create Account category, I see that users aren't allowed to make accounts anymore, only bots and administrators can, also that I would have to create a special account specifically for this wiki that is separate from normal wiki accounts. So, I guess I have to leave this to you to do, sorry about that. I'm guessing the reason account creation was locked was due to vandalism?

Edit: Also, one more thing. Is it possible to get rid of Velos after he's hitched a ride inside you? I accidentally accepted the prompt last night, and didn't mean to.
Sygerrik

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:34 pm

You need to make a login account specifically for the FS Wiki. Apparently, this is done somewhere in the multiplayer UI, though I don't know exactly where. This was done because of ad spamming bots editing the Wiki.

As for Velos, I don't think you can get rid of him shy of using the saveword to save and restore.
TigerStripes

Postby Sygerrik » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Ok, thanks. I'll give that method of making an account a try, never bothered investigating the multiplayer stuff yet. Thanks for all the help!
Sygerrik

Return to General Chat