Q&A about Critter Fun

Re: Q&A about Critter Fun

Postby Wahn » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:11 pm

Just had a look in the file - the command to free her is "free Christy".
Wahn

Postby rayraysminions » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:55 am

i will give that a try next time i get a chance. ty very much! edit: of all the commands i used the most obvious (the one i didnt use) worked, cant believe i didnt think that out. thanls again!
rayraysminions

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:14 pm

I'm trying to see what happens when Christy confronts me with taking advantage of her like was posted earlier, but i must be missing something because the little walkthrough said "oral advances" but i just keep fucking her full of eggs, i never get an oral option...

*nm, seems more or less random and just a matter of time
Evilpancake

Postby omgwut » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:59 pm

I got a question about the snake enemy at the dry plains. When the player has the touched by madness feat, the snakes can force UB the player. According to the wiki, the ammount of occupants the player can hold is determined by the player's scale. What does the wiki mean by "scale", and how do I increase the value?
omgwut

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:26 pm

omgwut wrote:I got a question about the snake enemy at the dry plains. When the player has the touched by madness feat, the snakes can force UB the player. According to the wiki, the ammount of occupants the player can hold is determined by the player's scale. What does the wiki mean by "scale", and how do I increase the value?

While not directly stated, there's a simplified scale range for infections, going from 1 to 5, with 3 being average. You can only increase it by gaining an infection with a larger body size. There is no means to manipulate that value otherwise, as size is often tied into the description of the body infection you've received.
TigerStripes

Postby Krux » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:31 am

I usually use a researcher and the Orc Warrior doesn't seem to drop any vials (Nor Warrior or Breeder vial) Aren't the Orc vials implemented yet or do they have a very low chance of drop?
Krux

Postby Wahn » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:18 am

Krux wrote:I usually use a researcher and the Orc Warrior doesn't seem to drop any vials (Nor Warrior or Breeder vial) Aren't the Orc vials implemented yet or do they have a very low chance of drop?

Oh, there are orc vials - if your character has sex with a beaten orc warrior or is fucked by a victorious one, you'll be infected (or get a vial chance) of Orc Breeder. If you milk the orc for cum, said cum will also infect you with the Breeder strain if you drink it. The Orc Warrior strain is available by drinking the Orc Brew drop item.
Wahn

Postby Seris » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:18 am

At which area can I find the glassblower?
Seris

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Seris wrote:At which area can I find the glassblower?

The Glassblower does not exist. It was a potential option up for bonus voting in the past which did not win.
TigerStripes

Postby Kioux » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:48 pm

I have a question about the Felines in the Park.
My char currently has a full feline body, including breasts and is trying to recruit some feline for Leonard. I search for them, submit with a Sanity of 80+ (even a 100%) yet I get in 4 out 5 cases the message about losing too much humanity.
I was wondering if it had anything to do with down times between sex with Leonard, but that wasn't it. I got the feline in the park with a Sanity of 88, went to his den right away and got the message about humanity. Tried to fuck Leonard and he was up for it.

I am kinda at a loss on how this works.

*Edit*
Or does this depend on Libido?
There's no sleep for the living, when there is no justice for the dead.
Kioux

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat