Doran Suggestion.

Doran Suggestion.

Postby Nuggholio » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:09 am

Since Doran is my favorite NPC in the game, i was thinking about what content he might get in the future, and i thought of an idea for Doran that i feel is worth mentioning.
My idea is that Doran will challenge the player to a fight for the title of "master/mistress" if he feels that the player isn't "good" enough to be his master. should Doran win the fight he will become the players "master" but if the player wins the fight nothing changes.
If the player loses he/she can also challenge Doran to a fight for supremacy again.

also a question... is this game / the Blue Bishop open to suggestions?
Nuggholio

Re: Doran Suggestion.

Postby Nuggholio » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:13 am

I feel as though this isn't a very active forum.
Nuggholio

Postby Tarmok » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:07 am

well u could have also posted this in the offical "Suggestions Wanted" thread (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7), would be much more likly to attract much more intresst

and about this frorum beeing not that active this maybe true but because of that allmost everything will be read by the devs/mods and writers. --> hava a good idea that rly adds something to the game and it can make it in rly fast. for one of my suggestions it only took only a week
Tarmok

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:05 am

Since you have to beat Dorian in a fight to begin with, it seems odd that he'd simply turn around and challenge you for a fight. He's not a feral like Fang who's trying to move up the social ladder, he appears to be a sub who's looking for a dom.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby ff00I » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:32 am

The only way i can see it in his current mechanics is if the player would ask doran to fight him/her again and maybe he could change his mind if the player were to lose a few times in a row, but i dont know how it would fit in with his character.
ff00I

Postby lightningshifter » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:16 am

I just thought of a way to really dominate Doran if you're into this kink. Finding a way to inflict the M-Preg feature on him so you can sex him up and ehem... make him produce offspring. That would kinda circumvent the whole problem with his particular mutation resisting sex change to either female or even herm.
lightningshifter

Return to General Chat