Slut rat headache

Slut rat headache

Postby SallyFox » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:21 pm

Can't get them to help me get the pool table, what is the vauge command I'm supposed to use to finally get them to go with me huh?
SallyFox

Re: Slut rat headache

Postby Wahn » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:09 pm

There is no command involved - if you found the pool hall and did return to the rat den, you will be getting either of these messages:

"Returning to the den, you try to get the rats interested in going after the pool hall, but they don't really listen to you much. You'll need a more ratty body to excite their attention long enough to listen to you."

"Despite your attempts to get them moving, the rats as a whole are too complacent. The prospect of getting into a big fight with those felines doesn't appeal to them. When a distracted pair at the back start making out, their attention wanes. Soon there's a little small orgy in that corner of the room and the opportunity is lost. You'll have to come back and try again another day."

The first one clearly states what you need to do, the second one indicates that you failed the charisma check to get em riled up enough to lead them for an attack.
Wahn

Postby SallyFox » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:34 pm

Then I have a bug report for yall.
SallyFox

Postby Wahn » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:26 pm

What steps did your character go through in the pool quest? Do you maybe have a transcript or can recount it step by step?
Wahn

Postby SallyFox » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:02 pm

I don't have any transcript but I can say that I got the part about marshaling the troops. I went back to the den, but nothing happened and still wont trigger
SallyFox

Postby Wahn » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:16 pm

From what I can read in the text, if you tried to rally them and failed the charisma check, you have to wait 8 turns to try again.
Wahn

Postby SallyFox » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:56 pm

I've gone through an excess of 40 /DAYS/ going through other quest-lines and always shifting back to slut rat before going to the slutrat den. Never with any change.
SallyFox

Postby sb2 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Are you a full slut rat yourself? IIRC you need to have the full infection to even have a chance of convincing them, though I might be confusing that with the Ronda side-quest.
sb2

Return to General Chat