enemy brainstorming

enemy brainstorming

Postby Tarmok » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:30 am

THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION THREAD

ok with this made clear^^, i would like to just collect some random ideas here for new enemys that may or may not make it into the game in the future. some areas could need a few more and some dont but for most of them it is not that easy to find anything that is intressting and new. stripes even has a thread open with "all" the enemys in game and the areas that need more (found here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14).

this thread should be seen more like some kind of inspiration for writers and dev's that may or may not look inside it.

if u come up with something just write a brief discription of ur idea.

edit: i will come back here from time to time to share my own ideas but dont expect much female enemy content from me
Tarmok

Re: enemy brainstorming

Postby Tarmok » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:30 am

Junkyard

Group of goblins as seen in "Raiding Party" M/F lvl4-7
not just a fight against a hand full of goblins in a row but actually fight against a group with own scenes and stuff

giant feral rat M LVl5-7
well what to say about this one it simply is a ginant rat looking for the smae everyone is looking in this city
(this one would fit in alot of places but i think the lot would be the best)

zoo

Okapi F lvl6
this hybride of horse/zebra and giraffe could bring another female into a mainly male area

Capricorn M LVL7-8
well basicly a bigger and more badass ram here

Plains

Gnu M lvl8-9
male feral Gnu standing up to guard his herd against you, maybe win could trigger a scene going for herd insted of the male gnu himself

museum

jackal M LVL8
egyptian style jackal well known from all kinds of egyptian relics and paintings roaming the museum

forest

squirrel F LVL4-5
well we have a few npc squirrels but maybe we could have them as enemys as well

warehouse

reptilian watchman M LvL8-10
former member of some guard corp. he is still doing his job not botherd by the outbraek or his own mutation.
why reptilian? dont know did jsut not want another dog like guard.

Stables

cockroach M LVL5
big vermin looking for love^^ or maybe someone to ovi-impregnate

rider F LVL5
former female rider and now antro horse turned woman, still wearing some of her old clothes and holding a riding crop
Tarmok

Postby ElSterno » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:51 am

Stables: Some domesticated "ferals" would be nifty. Studs and mares that spread the horse man/woman infection. Maybe with some scenes for being taken into a stall and deliberately bred by or to one of them. This would mean some form of paddock for encounters most likely.

Feral dogs in the city, maybe infectious, maybe not. Whichever. Huskies, Shepherds, Labs, Poodles, whatever.

Angry cows and bulls in the plains, feral forms looking for love. Maybe a couple of these could be added to the farm for breeding the player. Cow un-birth?

Some sort of oversized Bird of Paradise for un-birth in the zoo. (What's-her-face from the college should have this ability. Sorry, that was a suggestion, I'll rope that in.)

Feral Lions would be a cool addition to the park or the zoo.

Fox type enemies of various natures would be cool, feral especially. Arctic, Red, Silver, etc... There are a lot of fox type things but not many are actually foxes.

Oraganised groups of Herm Hyenas forming rape gangs. There are a lot of different mutations that should start showing up as group encounters, Huskies, Feral Wolves, Harpies, Hulking Cheerleaders, the list is nearly endless. Not multiple individuals, but single group encounters that are much tougher and have group scenes.

Degenerate soldiers: Soldiers who look almost entirely human due to their vaccinations but they're brains are completely bent by the endless rape they've experienced in the city. Maybe they should all be herms. These could be another excellent group encounter. Maybe some super soldiers as well?

Hulking Nurses: A Foxy Nurse in the hospital that loaded up on one too many strength boosters and became an orderly of sorts, she's strong, she's horny, and she has a knot the size of a grape fruit.

The Bukkake Mass: Straight out of the lab basement comes a collection of a half dozen cum girls that have merged into an enormous gizz bath, this thing should be patrolling the city bathing, absorbing, or impregnating anything it (they?) can find.
ElSterno

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:56 pm

First off, I want to say thanks for putting out these ideas. They provide a variety of suggestions and ideas on things people could consider writing or getting a dev to produce for them. I have included some responses/notes to several of these. In some cases, they're are about how you'd go about making setting this up, for others it's further expansion of the ideas presented and for some its pointing out issues or possible things to be wary of.

Group of goblins

These would be best handled as a modification to the existing creature (similar to how the male/female version of several creatures work). This sub-variation should not show up until the player's 3 levels lower than the combined mob level (unless playing in hard mode). Since the goblins come in both genders, these mobs should probably be a mix of males and females. Player victory would provide the player the choice of grabbing one of their choice of gender to be their victim, the rest escaping - in this way, the same scenes could be reused (though maybe a few new options could be among them as well). Player loss would probably have the player mob-fucked, though players blocking guy or girl content would have the unwanted gender watching and waiting while the others 'have their fun'.

giant feral rat M LVl5-7

This is a good idea and suits the area.

jackal M LVL8

The jackal infections are special ones for Nermine's quests. Being able to get one outside of this kind of undermines the specialness of that.

reptilian watchman M LvL8-10

It is worth noting that this is quite similar to the existing Wolverine Guard.

cockroach M LVL5

I'm guessing you suggested this guy because of the 'hotel' thing. Not 100% sure how I feel about this thing, as it breaks the 'equine' theme, but does go with the hotel one to help make up for that. The horses probably wouldn't like having them around and would probably be trying to get rid of them when spotted... but given how hard it is to kill a normal cockroach, a nanite-healing roach-guy would probably recover from even the worst hoof-stomping.

rider F LVL5

This is a very good idea, though I'd dial it back to them being more human-like, only having horse tails and maybe ears. This'd help make them more different from the others. But that'd come down to whatever the writer chose to make them in the end.

Stables: Some domesticated "ferals" would be nifty

As random encounters are found while wandering the halls of the hotel, this would mean those feral horses would be in those halls as well. While you could make some excuse about the player wandering outside among the paddocks, that'd keep showing up every time one of these encounters occurs, quickly straining credibility. Suddenly the player's outside after searching inside, especially after doing an event that's clearly somewhere inside the 'hotel'. I'm not saying they're out, but it's cumbersome and would take some clever writing to work around this sort of thing.

Feral dogs in the city

While a good idea in general, the Outside area already has 6 canine forms: 5 dogs and 1 wolf. And that's after I shuffled several of them around.

Angry cows and bulls in the plains

Don't you mean... 'Mad Cows'? *eye-roll*

Feral Lions would be a cool addition to the park or the zoo.

The Felinoids are quite similar to this suggestion already.

Oraganised groups

See my notes above about the Goblins. The Hulking Cheerleaders aren't a good candidate for mobs, both because they're a strong foe individually (lvl 9) and because they are in a sex competition with each other.

Degenerate soldiers

This is an interesting idea, though the general impression we're given about the military immunity boosters is that they're temporary, so soldiers who degenerate in this way probably quickly forget to use them and are soon transformed by their wild search for sex. Another option would be to make them more like the Corrupted Spawners and have a random assortment of infected traits to show their waning immunity.

Hulking Nurses:

Not sure how I feel about this mash-up of the Vixen Nurses and the Jaguar Orderlies. Might make for a viable new sub-variation for later into the Hospital Quest, should that content continue. On the whole though, some new creature/staff member would be better for expanding the area.

The Bukkake Mass

While an interesting idea, the Sealed area (under Trevor Labs) is considered sealed for both story and content reasons. This allows the more disturbing/horrifying material down there to remain separate so players not interested in it don't have to deal with it. Letting this cum girl amalgam out (and past Orthas and her fire breath) breaks both of these. Also, given how the Cum Girl grows and grows based on player semen/femmecum absorption before finally splitting into two to reproduce, having some of them come back together to form this monster goes against that progression.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:09 pm

If a mutant roach doesn't end up fitting in the Stables, it could still work for the Abandoned Lot or Warehouse District.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Tarmok » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:45 am

TigerStripes wrote:
cockroach M LVL5

I'm guessing you suggested this guy because of the 'hotel' thing. Not 100% sure how I feel about this thing, as it breaks the 'equine' theme, but does go with the hotel one to help make up for that. The horses probably wouldn't like having them around and would probably be trying to get rid of them when spotted... but given how hard it is to kill a normal cockroach, a nanite-healing roach-guy would probably recover from even the worst hoof-stomping.

in generall i came up with this one while thinking what may be found in a reallife stable. while the theme of the stables is clearly "equine" stables also tend to attract all kinds of vermin, feeding on the horses as well as on the provided food
Tarmok

Postby ElSterno » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Trying to decipher the criteria makes me realise there isn't really room for many more encounters. The Ark has two to ten of every animal. You have dogs, cats, birds, fish, amphibians, reptiles, insects, farm animals, high fantasy, low fantasy, amorphous bacteria-blobs, cartoon characters, if you don't want lots of different versions of each sort of animal then there really isn't anywhere to go unless we move into inanimate-object-morphs.

Unless we go to humans! Roaming packs of bimbo fuck-doll hermaphrodites, huge hooters, platinum blonde hair, and an out of control libido. Could be a fun mutation.

An armed resistance of mutants could be a cool idea as well, that would be a full on suggestion for a whole new mechanic, not just encounters.

Failing that, why not work on a wider variety of events for the enemies that are already in the game? The game has so many great encounters that sort of go nowhere past the mutation phase.
ElSterno

Postby Tarmok » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:31 am

urban forest or park

wild boar/sow m/f lvl 7-9
well what to say about this one, a wild and rougth humanoid (male, female or both) roaming the forest/park and beating up everything it finds. unliky the messy pig this one is coverd in bristly fur and heavy muscles. both male and famale are rather dom, with the male beeing even a bigger and tougher than his female counterpart.
from what is writen in "CC breakdown" thread park would need something in that lvl area, but in my own opinion it would fit better into forest.
Tarmok

Postby Changeling » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Junkyard or maybe the sewers.

Hazmat lizard/gator/wolf/crow/bug.
whats left of the city's hazmat crew instead of just transforming like everyone else they fused with their suits. I think of this as a enemy that turns into an NPC after you win some fights kind of like doran. I see it as one of a group of herms that cocoons you with cum as the way to transform you while it's a foe. Then when it's an NPC it unbirths you if you ask it.
Changeling

Postby wololo » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:57 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:If a mutant roach doesn't end up fitting in the Stables, it could still work for the Abandoned Lot or Warehouse District.

I like the idea of putting them in the warehouse more than the stables.
wololo

Next

Return to General Chat