Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby TigerStripes » Sun May 17, 2015 6:53 am

lightningshifter wrote:<Alexandra bugs>

I'm doing a playthrough of Alexandra and I think I've found the main glitch that has been causing some of the recent problems. I'll send a patch for it and a bunch of other assorted little things soon.
TigerStripes

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Tue May 19, 2015 12:23 pm

The Shadow Beast under Trevor Labs no longer notices MPREG characters. I tried with a character both in and out of heat, and it didn't respond to it.
I have build 6L38 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N) by the way. But this seems pretty new so I just thought I'd say something.
Syril_of_Snow

Postby TigerStripes » Tue May 19, 2015 1:54 pm

Syril_of_Snow wrote:<Shadow Beast + MPreg>

Looking at the code:
If you're not in heat, there's a 33% chance he'll opt for oral.
Otherwise if you submit, he'll go for doggy-style,
Otherwise (lose), he'll go for missionary.

I see no difference directly dealing with MPreg and the only heat-driven effect is that 1 in 3 shot of oral when you're not in heat. There's minor scene variations for submissive players, but that's about it.

Was this content that was previously there?

EDIT: Checking the file's history, I see no evidence of such scenes in the past. It started out with the submit/lose versions and I added the oral variation about 16 months ago. Might you be thinking of another creature?
TigerStripes

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Thu May 21, 2015 10:35 am

TigerStripes wrote:
Syril_of_Snow wrote:<Shadow Beast + MPreg>

Looking at the code:
If you're not in heat, there's a 33% chance he'll opt for oral.
Otherwise if you submit, he'll go for doggy-style,
Otherwise (lose), he'll go for missionary.

I see no difference directly dealing with MPreg and the only heat-driven effect is that 1 in 3 shot of oral when you're not in heat. There's minor scene variations for submissive players, but that's about it.

Was this content that was previously there?

EDIT: Checking the file's history, I see no evidence of such scenes in the past. It started out with the submit/lose versions and I added the oral variation about 16 months ago. Might you be thinking of another creature?

Well, I was talking about how the Beast would sniff at players to see if they can bear offspring. It used to be happy with Mpreg players but now it is always disappointed even if they aren't pregnant.

Also, I have found a small typo bug with Boghrim. If you choose 'nevermind' when talking to him, it calls him a blue oni.
Syril_of_Snow

Postby Wahn » Thu May 21, 2015 11:13 am

Oops, will fix that in Boghrim.
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Thu May 21, 2015 1:37 pm

Syril_of_Snow wrote:<Shadow Beast>

Thanks for catching that. A definition set was changed, throwing this scene off... and likely breaking a lot of other stuff. :(
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun May 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Minor issue- now that victory sex with the Hermaphrodite Gryphon is optional, there's a mismatch between the post-fight (where she leans against a car and starts masturbating, ignoring you) and the start of the female victory scene (where she crashes to the ground and looks at you).
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sun May 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<Herm Gryphon>

I've merged those two into a pair of possible intros to the player victory. Some times it'll the crash, other times it'll slink back to masturbate. Thanks for pointing this out. When I did the upgrade to the sex menu, I wasn't too particular about making that stuff match up.
TigerStripes

Postby MetreMaidPlayer » Sun May 24, 2015 4:42 pm

Ran into a problem with the dry plains paratrooper event. At first, it wouldn't launch for me. Kept telling me to look else where, or whatever the error message is. I had not done the event before searching for it. I had Coleen at the bunker so I had done all the prior military events, which it wouldn't let me do again. I took my save word and loaded it in a new game, and suddenly it was working just fine. I still had the original game running, and while talking to Trixie to see if I could pull up what version I was running, I hit load game and suddenly I am able to do the event. I had tried to reload my save word manually earlier to repair it, but it didn't seem to work. The only thing I can think of is that I had the play on cheat turned on and was 108 days past the rescuers showing up, but I don't think that should have affected it. Not sure why it was doing this, but wanted to post this as it was so odd for it to seemingly glitch out that way.

Also. It appears that Macadamia and Yolanda are not currently saved in the save word. I believe that Macadamia has been brought up before, but I didn't see anything about Yolanda in other posts. I tested it and I can redo the Macadamia quest line as well as Yolanda, so its not a problem in any sense. Thought I would mention it here as well
MetreMaidPlayer

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun May 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Hey, here's something I just noticed.

If you've got the Ebonflame Draken infection type, it seems to be turning pregnancies and birthing events into the Ebonflame Draken's loss pregnancy. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, since the Wiki doesn't list this as an effect of the infection.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat