Bonus Hour Idea Box

Re: Bonus Hour Idea Box

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Hey, here's another thing I just remembered: a lot of the older monsters have pretty limited victory sex options, like the Gargoyle. It would be nice if we could get some additional content for them, especially if it added new content for the Dominant and Submissive feats.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby xinacs » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:10 am

Yes, that would be nice. There are a lot of great critters out there already (e.g. Goblin, Raccoon, Beaver, Orc, ...) that I repeatedly surrendered to, to see if there is another thing they could do to me. ^-^
xinacs

Postby knives » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:14 am

I had a thought for a quest that would be more involved and longer, and it'd be an extension of the Alpha Fang scenario.

Basically, no longer wishing to be Alpha Fang's bitch, you'd have the option of going to Nermine and asking her for a way to usurp him. After collecting the right ingredients and seeing her, she'd provide you with a special brew/artifact that, when you confront and dominate Fang, will go awry and (after a merger accident) his still-sentient head will be attached to your body, one that doesn't conform to any changes to your head mutation (I'd imagine the code could be similar to the Strange Serpent event). It would give you a few infections of the Alpha Wolf strain, an extra pet-like bite attack in combat, and additional content in scenes involving the library followers, where he could temporarily regrow out his old body parts (namely, his reproductive organs and maybe his legs) for some kinky dominant scenes.
knives

Postby twilighttiger » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:14 am

Nevermind
Last edited by twilighttiger on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
twilighttiger

Postby Speedlover » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:14 pm

knives wrote:I had a thought for a quest that would be more involved and longer, and it'd be an extension of the Alpha Fang scenario.

Basically, no longer wishing to be Alpha Fang's bitch, you'd have the option of going to Nermine and asking her for a way to usurp him. After collecting the right ingredients and seeing her, she'd provide you with a special brew/artifact that, when you confront and dominate Fang, will go awry and (after a merger accident) his still-sentient head will be attached to your body, one that doesn't conform to any changes to your head mutation (I'd imagine the code could be similar to the Strange Serpent event). It would give you a few infections of the Alpha Wolf strain, an extra pet-like bite attack in combat, and additional content in scenes involving the library followers, where he could temporarily regrow out his old body parts (namely, his reproductive organs and maybe his legs) for some kinky dominant scenes.

dang that sounds hot.
Speedlover

Postby Ultipand » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Another idea: Perhaps a way for Brutus to turn the tables on the player and turn them into his Succubus sex-pet? :D I think that might be a good route to go, opposite of the Cleansed path.
Ultipand

Postby Alpha Dragon » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:12 pm

Hope I'm not too late to throw some ideas into the mixing pot... I'll organise them per character.

Erica:
- Endings for her? I assume their planned, maybe even already active, just not in my version...
- Pregnancies. Might be bug on my end, but I can't get her knocked up. Would love to see that fixed. Also, could the other male NPC's she plays with (Fang, the Felinoid,...?) get her pregnant too, maybe? Perhaps have accelerated pregnancies ( 9 days?) so she can have multiple offspring...
- Have some fun between her and Elijah? Threesomes/orgies including the player and Felinoid too would be grand. Ad of course, allow Elijah to knock her up too.
- Option to give her some distilled milk for bigger boobs. Who doesn't like busty red-heads? I'm thinking two stages, first does (easy persuasion check) takes her up to D-cup, second (a much harder check) F's. Maybe include in description her top riding up her belly with each increase...
- Sex scenes for Taur's, perhaps?

Fang:
- Right now we have two (three) ways to get Alpha Fang. 1) recruit Sandra the Bunny girl, or 2) Ban all 'Girl' Content (There is also saveword editing, but that's a bit of an immersion breaker...) Could we have another route? Fang can be allowed to mount other females. If you let him do so say... 2/3 times, maybe that'll trigger an event when he tries it on with you, to become the Alpha himself...
- Allow him to impregnate other females, such as Alexandra and Amy...

Blanche:
- Right now there's not much to do with this girl. How about a series of mini-quests to find the fate of her former co-workers? End result in something similar to Sam's quest, where you come back to find her den being attacked by a group of critters. Win fight, you bring her back to the bunker. Of course, once there, if Fang's around... <grins>
- Pregnancies, again. Both Player and Fang...

Dr Utah:
- I assume the quest is fixed by now (I'm using a 22/01 version, in which it fails when Nermine is supposed to send you to greenhouses), so I don't know her eventunal fate, but maybe there could be an option for her to join you in forming a pack/pride/flock(?) of were-raptors, with all the breeding and hunting fun that brings? Maybe a set of mini quests, to find and bring into the Pack some of her former students... mixed Raptor-Human orgies ahoy!
- Endings and (you guessed it) pregnancies...

Lucifer:
- Don't know what else you had planned for this feral stallion, but would love to see some more long-tern interaction/relationship with him. Maybe end up riding him around the city, giving you a big bonus in combat (acts like a pet)? Mounts you when he wants to...

Denise:
- I get she's more a subbie slut pet than an NPC, but perhaps we could have an option for her to return to being one in Libary? Options for fun with the Felinoid and Elijah arise then...
- does she ever use her cock, aside from the 'lost to Gryphon Infection' ending? Perhaps a way for you to ride her shaft could be implemented. Or maybe she want's rid of it...

If I think of any more, I'll post them.
Alpha Dragon

Postby ff00I » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Ultipand wrote:Another idea: Perhaps a way for Brutus to turn the tables on the player and turn them into his Succubus sex-pet? :D I think that might be a good route to go, opposite of the Cleansed path.

I certainly find this an intersting option, he was kind of forced into his position anyway. Perhaps he finds a way of countering the magic binding him or he could revolt if you try to tunr him into a herm/female. for me, succubus trans more optional (i personally prefer to stay huan as much as possible).
ff00I

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:21 pm

Fang already has content with Bad Alexandra and can knock her up. You even get a feat if it happens (and a different feat if you're successful in stopping it).

As far as Brutus goes, not only was he bound to the amulet when you caught him, Nermine took some of his power as her payment. This weakened him so that he couldn't break free of the amulet's control. For him to turn the tables on you would require something that gave him a power boost.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:21 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:As far as Brutus goes, not only was he bound to the amulet when you caught him, Nermine took some of his power as her payment. This weakened him so that he couldn't break free of the amulet's control. For him to turn the tables on you would require something that gave him a power boost.

Or perhaps if he managed to steal/trick the amulet from you?
TigerStripes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat