Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Ishim » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:19 pm

game version
Release 57 / Serial number 150118 / Inform 7 build 6L38 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)

When you talk to Alexandra at the police station, and it asks for you to pick a corresponding number if you pick the chit chat option after the the talk it asks foor the corresponding number again, and will keep asking unless you pick the never-mind option or unless the task option actually gives you a task or a hint. Same with the task option repeats the pick a corresponding number and will repeat unless you pick the never-mind option or unless the task option actually gives you a task of or hint.

Nermine no longer greets you the first time you talk to her.

This ones not really a bug but when you get the demon tooth and take it to Nermine to ask about it she tells you about the ritual and what you'll need to capture one of the brutes most often than not i already have the required items in my pack but i have to ask about the tooth again to continue the scene. Could you make it where if you have the items in your pack you don't have to ask again.

Same as above during the dog walking event where Mike asks for you to go and find a medkit most often than not i already have one in my pack. Could you make it where if you have the item already you don't have to talk to Mike again.

Right after you save Elijah don't heal him and go and ask Lilith about him.

“Everyone is still winging about losing the angel. I don’t really care - it’s their own fault, if they couldn’t even fight you off.

winging should be whining

When you go start good Elijah path the first time you have sex with him it makes mention of his tunic but his description right before that says he is wearing a simple white shirt and a pair of pants.

When pure Brutus removes the seal of enslavement from David second paragraph after the charisma check.

“This is it - the seal. This will make you amplify your fear, almost paralyze you with it, while at the same time craving serving, being degraded, everything like that. You would follow
your master everywhere, even to hell.”

not sure how to fix that one.

--

In the fifth paragraph of the same scene

“It is done. You should be free. Do you still fear me, human?”

extra space after be

If you spy on Carl and David's first time having sex it makes no mention of Carl taking off any of his own clothes.

same the second time you spy on them.

If you have Amy and Elijah in the bunker after leaving them both alone for awhile when you return and get the chance to introduce them to each other. In the third paragraph.

Her hands move to brush over her four breasts and she
means loudly, spreading her legs a bit and exposing her moist and swollen pussy for him.

means should be moans

When you milk an Orc Warrior for his cum it doesn't tell you that you gained any you have to look in the inventory to see if you got it.

---

Boghrim first sex scene right after you fight Glarbuk second paragraph last sentence.

“You do you stil want to go through with the... arrangement we talked about?” he asks,
chuckling at your eager nod a moment later.

stil should be still

---

If you haven't met Val the orc slave your still notified when he has Chris
Ishim

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Ishim wrote:<Alexandra>

This is intentional, if not quite working 100% how I want it. It is to avoid the need to keep requesting to talk to her and then requesting the chosen field. Outcomes that result in a break in conversation terminate, as does opting out, as you've noticed.

<Nermine - 1st talk>

Problem located and fixed to be sent.

<Nermine - demon capture>

By not automatically starting this, it allows you to not do it if you don't want to. It also prevents you accidentally using up items you may have wanted for something else.

<Mike - medkit>

Similar to above. You might not want to use up a medkit on this or even take part in the material... though you probably do if you're still talking to him.

<Lilith>

I think she means 'to winge', though I can see how 'whining' would be a good fit. Wahn can confirm.

<Elijah desc>

Not sure which would be correct at that point, so I'll let Wahn adjust that.

<Brutus + David>

First item also left for Wahn.
Fix to be sent for second.

<Carl + David>

Not familiar with their material, but the removal of clothing isn't always mentioned. That or he may already be nude. I don't know.

<Amy + Elijah>

Fix to be sent.

<Orc stuff>

Not sure where all this occurs. Passing the buck again to Wahn.
TigerStripes

Postby Samsquatch » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:51 pm

to say Kenazform1: ... yet the other doesn't seem to be as applaud by this.

Appalled.
Samsquatch

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:14 am

Samsquatch wrote:to say Kenazform1: ... yet the other doesn't seem to be as applaud by this.

Appalled.

Thanks. I'll send a correction a little later.
TigerStripes

Postby Ishim » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:14 pm

game version
Release 57 / Serial number 150118 / Inform 7 build 6L38 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)

male player male preferred

When I fight the Siamese Cat I'm only getting the female cat it almost never gives the male and the special attack where they switch who I'm fighting doesn't seem to work either.

Also wouldn't it be better to call them Siamese Cats instead of Cat seeing as its two of them or are you calling them that as technically its considered one monster in the game.

Mega Kitty first time encounter Last Paragraph Last Sentence

"Still wet with her juices, he heaves up the vibrator like a rumbling club and stomps towards you, feeling no need to pussyfoot around any longer."

He should be she

Male player male preferred m-preg

When you get the feline groin infection you get this message after your genitals shrink.

"Your groin feels oily as you no longer think of yourself as male."

is this intentional or a bug?

If you have Dr. Medea Intensify or Block your heat there is no mention of it in your description or feat list you should probably make one.

When you get the female husky groin infection which causes the permanent heat, other than the first description of it when you seek out a monster, get pregnant and the heat coming back after the pregnancy there is no other mention of being in heat is this right?

male player cheetah woman submit scene fourth paragraph first sentence.

"rubbing her furred head alongside your shoulder and chin, she slowly pulls herself off of you, you find her strong scent has you still half aroused as she runs her hands down your body, before focusing on
your cock again."

rubbing needs capitalization.

If a male player gets the cheetah woman groin infection. The wiki says this infection causes permanent heat but for male players its not permanent is this correct?

Postby Wahn » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:56 am

Ishim wrote:When pure Brutus removes the seal of enslavement from David second paragraph after the charisma check.

“This is it - the seal. This will make you amplify your fear, almost paralyze you with it, while at the same time craving serving, being degraded, everything like that. You would follow

not sure how to fix that one.

Not sure what is wrong with that one?
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:45 am

Wahn wrote:
Ishim wrote:“This is it - the seal. This will make you amplify your fear, almost paralyze you with it, while at the same time craving serving, being degraded, everything like that. You would follow

How about:
“This is it - the seal. This amplifies your fear, almost paralyzes you with it, while at the same time making you crave serving, being degraded, everything like that. In the end, you would follow

Flow still doesn't seem quite right, but somewhat better.
TigerStripes

Postby Samsquatch » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:05 pm

TigerStripes wrote:
Wahn wrote:
Ishim wrote:“This is it - the seal. This will make you amplify your fear, almost paralyze you with it, while at the same time craving serving, being degraded, everything like that. You would follow

How about:
“This is it - the seal. This amplifies your fear, almost paralyzes you with it, while at the same time making you crave serving, being degraded, everything like that. In the end, you would follow

Flow still doesn't seem quite right, but somewhat better.

"This is it - the seal. It amplifies your fear, making it difficult to move or even think. Yet you feel a desire growing within you to serve your master in any way, no matter how degrading. Leaving your master is unthinkable; You would gladly walk with them into hell - a surprisingly realistic prospect with how things have changed recently."
Samsquatch

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:17 pm

That doesn't sound much like how Brutus talks.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:43 pm

Ishim wrote:<Siamese Cat>

The gender of which cat you'll fight is affected by the Male/Female Preferred feat. Since the female infects you to become male, she is your starting opponent. This would allow the player to submit/throw the fight immediately and be infected towards male as well as increase the chance of legitimately losing to the female for the same result. Similarly, if you didn't have either of those feats, the next check is your current gender and purely male players end up against the female cat anyhow (as she's most eager to play with a male opponent).

I've tested the swap on a couple of combats and it performed as expected. I did raise the odds slightly to increase its change of triggering. I've also taken the opportunity to update the damage during the swap to red and make a minor typo correction to the survive ending.

The name is based on the infection, the player becoming a Siamese Cat. The player only becomes part of a pair during (most of) the endings. This also prevents situations where the player's infection is referred to by name during a scene saying something like "looking over your Siamese Cats body, the guard..."

<Megakitty>

Thanks for spotting that. I'll send a fix.

<Feline groin infection>

It's a little clunky, but was intentional. It pre-dates the gender preferred feats, and so you'd either have or be gaining a pussy when seeing this message. I'll adjust it a little.

<heat adjustment>

Hmm... since there wasn't a feat in the first place, I didn't want to add another to the long list players might have. That said, I guess it'd be handy to be able to see the status somehow. I'll add a message to your description which'll indicate whether you're in heat or if you have an adjusted heat level when not in heat. These'll appear as alternatives to the pregnancy status message.

<Husky heat>

That heat has no turn-by-turn message. It is only running in the background, increasing your libido and counting up to the next time you'll seek out sex.

<Cheetah Woman>

Correction made and additionally broken up into two sentences.
The Wiki is incorrect: the Cheetah Woman heat cycle is 5 days long, 3 days off and 2 days on.
TigerStripes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat