Bonus Hour Idea Box

Bonus Hour Idea Box

Postby Wahn » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:13 am

Hey everyone - I got 9 bonus hours left to spend on some project or other, so I wanted to ask for a few suggestions that you might like to add to the upcoming poll for that. Please keep things to expansions of existing creatures/npcs/events, as I'd prefer to give deeper content to those.

Here's a few high-voting ones left over from the last poll:

- Sexy christmas elves to go with the mall santa
- Non-sexual interactions between the library/bunker npcs (letting them talk and get to know each other, maybe set up something helpful for the player, ...)
- Filling the deep, dark tunnels under the Trevor Labs with more sexy but horrific events and scenes
- Sinful pleasures with Lilith's incubus son Atticus
- Make Jill the centaur into an npc (at least making a step towards it by giving her a short quest)

I'm curious what you'll suggest - when we have a nice number, there'll be another poll with the mixed old and new choices - to pick one or two that will then be written.
Wahn

Re: Bonus Hour Idea Box

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:44 am

My vote is for either expanding Jill towards full NPC-hood (which could be part of a stepping stone for a new ending for Centaur characters choosing to join Thomas's herd) or else expanding bunker interactions- a lot of the newer characters don't have much interaction with each other. Some of the lower-content pets could get in there, too: I could see the Fox Kit having some interactions with Amy and her pups, for example.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Kraz » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:39 am

I wouldn't mind seeing more alternate vore, like anal vore and unbirthing. There's a perfect chance for unbirthing with Meredith and anal vore with Doran.

Maybe more mpreg related stuff as well.

Also, maybe getting Christy to the bunker to interact with NPCs there.
Kraz

Postby Blue Bishop » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:54 pm

Kraz wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing more alternate vore, like anal vore and unbirthing. There's a perfect chance for unbirthing with Meredith and anal vore with Doran.

Doran is getting a vore expansion down the line -- though, I should probably address that the next major content update for him won't be containing that, and will instead be in the update following that.
Blue Bishop

Postby DFC » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:53 pm

Is there something in the works for the farm? I'd like to see some additions there, possibly a way to finally get into Anthony's pants.
DFC

Postby Traveler121 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:38 am

I choose Jill
Traveler121

Postby Wahn » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:37 am

Traveler121 wrote:I choose Jill

Noted - she's got a place in the eventual poll anyways. But do you have any further suggestions for expanding on existing content? At the moment, I mostly want to get more ideas to fill out the poll to 10 or 15 choices.
Wahn

Postby Ishim » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:14 am

Hmm I'd suggest

* An expansion on the farm especially Anthony and Wendy.
* The Palomino especially if possible a way to become more dominate with Tristian
* Off the top of my head these monsters need more content lacking either sex scenes endings or content for various gender configuration or just really short scenes. Cum Girl, Cock Cannon, Hippo, Bunny Jock, Killer Whale, Rhino, Furling, Hulking Cheerleader, Wolverine Guard, Horseman, Peacock, Bear
* An update to James the Wolverine Guard with some type of way to bring him back to the Bunker.
* An update to Chase and the Tigers Den

Annddd that's all i can think of off the top of my head.
Ishim

Postby kasirith » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:00 am

I would really love to see an expansion of the Behemoths in the dry plains, specifically more around CV/UB and cum melting. Maybe adding a bound state mechanism.
kasirith

Postby ElSterno » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:38 am

Dominant Colleen could use some fleshing out, some... meat if you will.
A penis.
I mean a penis.
More detail in the player submission would be nice, a permanent collar with a name tag "Slutpuppy: Property of Colleen" or some such.
Walkies, everyone loves walkies, right? Colleen could take the player and whats-her-face out and let an alpha breed them both.
A deliberate breeding scene when the player is in husky heat so Colleen can keep the player fat with her pups.

A feral husky mutation would be great as well, but I don't think that's realistic for the time allotted.

There are a lot of critters that need ending material as well. For instance a submissive grizzly? Submissive, sissy bear with a big, dominant papa bear? That's fetish fuel.
ElSterno

Next

Return to General Chat