Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:45 am

Regarding Eric/Erica.

I haven't been able to complete the feminization quest so much as once.

I can find Eric in the Barricaded room on the College Campus and free him no problem.
I know that female Eric is only possible for a non-abused Eric, so I avoid locking myself out.
Eric prompts me about going full girl, I accept.
I head to the museum, chat with Valeria until she mentions the temple and then hunt it down.
I get the event proc where they mention a biker hangout at the junkyard...

And that's it.

At the Abandoned Lot proper and in the junkyard area, I can find nothing.
No amount of searching 'Biker', 'Hangout', 'Biker Hangout', 'biker', 'hangout', 'biker hangout', 'joel', 'joal biker' or any combination thereof ends of proccing anything.

I've tried this with preserved save words and a brand stinking new game, and I keep stalling out at the same point.

Is this broken, or are those the wrong save words?
And if it's the latter, why on earth were 'hangout' and 'junkyard' bolded if at least one of them isn't the hunt word?
JohnWangJohnson

Postby Traveler121 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:44 pm

I have the same problem too
Traveler121

Postby Wahn » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:28 pm

The fix is in the december 03 version - I assume you both got the Nov 30 version which still has the typo in activating the biker event.
Wahn

Postby Auren1175 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:30 pm

Regarding Kenaz at the Fire Station,

I've done the Fire Station quest, rescued all the firefighters, and Kenaz is now a sexy Dal boy.

Isn't there a small quest that further changes him after he first becomes a Dalmatian? Something about giving him "more oomph".

How do you access/trigger this quest?
Auren1175

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:53 pm

I can't seem to make the 'easy dal' even proc to get the herm dalmation character.

Can someone weigh in on what exact conditions are necessary to find the character?
JohnWangJohnson

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Well, first of all, it's "Eager Dal," not "Easy Dal," so that might be the issue.

Other than that, I don't think that there are any conditions needed to trigger it.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:42 pm

Well that was an easy fix!

Here's a question though: what are the conditions to make Kenaz the Dal a shemale?
JohnWangJohnson

Postby Darkop » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:53 pm

I've been having trouble getting Fang to become alpha. I have Fang at the library and Sarah in the bunker wearing the collar.

I've waited a ton of time (way more than 3 days) and tried navigating to/from the library, but I never get the scene between Sarah and Fang. Anybody have any idea why?
Darkop

Postby sb2 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:45 am

Darkop wrote:I've waited a ton of time (way more than 3 days) and tried navigating to/from the library, but I never get the scene between Sarah and Fang. Anybody have any idea why?

You need Sandra (Needy Rabbit Girl) not Sarah to proc Alpha Fang after a couple of threesomes (just don't sex either of them up and they'll eventually get it on, giving you the option to join in, which then gives you the threesome option).
sb2

Postby Darkop » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:45 pm

sb2 wrote:
Darkop wrote:I've waited a ton of time (way more than 3 days) and tried navigating to/from the library, but I never get the scene between Sarah and Fang. Anybody have any idea why?

You need Sandra (Needy Rabbit Girl) not Sarah to proc Alpha Fang after a couple of threesomes (just don't sex either of them up and they'll eventually get it on, giving you the option to join in, which then gives you the threesome option).

Hah, that reflects pretty badly on my reading comprehension. Thanks!
Darkop

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat