Project: Amy

A place for keeping track of singleplayer projects.

Project: Amy

Postby Wahn » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:51 pm

Developer: Wahn
Commissioner: Savriss
Status: PENDING: More sex in front of other bunker/library inhabitants
Completion: Done (for now)

IN-PRODUCTION: Portions of the content which are partially completed and being expanded upon now or in the future.
NEXT: The content planned to come out with the current donation.
PENDING: The content which is part of the overall plan and will eventually be produced as the project is completed.
POTENTIAL: Extra content which may or may not be made. Some of these might be made while fulfilling the main PENDING content or as random improvements, but otherwise would need specific interest to be created.
DONE: Content just added.

Rough outline:
Amy is a child of the post-nanite world, born into it and a non-human shape. As such, she has no human morality or outlook in life, taking things as they are. She started as a sort of counterpoint to Susan, who starts out human and then gets degraded into little more than a need-driven beast - whereas Amy starts out with the boundlessly needy husky-infection at her core and develops into an intelligent woman on top of that.

Progression History:
13.04.14 - Alexandra + Amy Walk-in scene + repeats

Project Details:
Further expansion of Amy's content can bring her into contact with pretty much anyone in the bunker, possibly even outside in the course of events.

DONE: Puppy production.
DONE: Walk-in events where the player sees an NPC make their move on Amy, then can allow or stop this. (so far: Xerxes, Fang, Felinoid, Elijah, Sven, Brutus, Snow, Icarus, Alexandra)
PENDING: Having sex in front of previously denied library NPCs. (Alexandra, Felinoid, ...)
POTENTIAL: Further scenes with other NPCs (the rest of the males, also the herms and females)
POTENTIAL: Events taking her out of the library to have adventures. (lost puppy, finding her 'mother', ...)
Last edited by Wahn on Thu May 01, 2014 9:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
Wahn

Re: Project: Amy

Postby Savriss » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:28 am

This was inspired by the walk-in scenes where companions of the PC desire to have sex with Amy. If the PC consented, future arrivals at the library could present a scene where that NPC and Amy were again having sex.

On my list of priority companions are:
Beta Fang
Felinoid
Elijah
Carl

I don't often man up Eric again or fetch Sven to the library, so those two are unlikely to happen without someone else kicking in for that.

Any suggestions for Amy expansions, conversationally or scene-wise?
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby Savriss » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:00 am

Amy will be getting more scenes interacting with the NPCs lurking around the library.
Savriss

Postby TheBean » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:08 pm

I agree! I think it'd be fantastic if Amy and Carl were introduced to each other. I'm pretty sure that her and Stella would get along pretty famously too.

Ooh, and it would be really cool if her interactions with Beta Fang differed drastically from the Alpha ones. The scenes between the two that are in place now could be assigned to his Alpha state, while new ones are created for the Beta state. Maybe Beta Fang would be reluctant to pair up with Amy after smelling his Alpha's scent on her, so she'd have to incentivize him with some encouraging words, belly scratches, and oral play or something. This could lead in to sessions where Amy takes on a more dominant role with him and tries out some cowgirl/reverse cowgirl madness :D.
TheBean

Postby Savriss » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:23 am

Amy didn't get time this month, but will be expanded in future. For me, she's all about breeding, possessiveness or losing that, interaction with others. As with other posts I've just made, can people note what they get from her and what they hope to get from her in future.

Some plans include,
Interactions with children of various other characters,
Carl interactions with possibly incestuous connotations.
Alexandra relationship.
Savriss

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:06 am

So a couple things about Amy I'd like to clarify.

The sex in front of Amy-denied followers angle - what's the extent of that? Are you planning to have just random expansions to scenes as they watch, or will this go deeper? Say, could 'the number of followers she's denied sex with' end up being a means to elevate her perceived rank in the bunker pack/creating different threesome sex options where she's on a dom position over the previously denied NPC, or any other things like that? It certainly seems like the deny-path could hold a great many options for Amy, but it doesn't matter if none of it's relevant to your vision for her.

Are you planning to have any sort of 'consequences' for a player that's gathered enough npcs that Amy could sex and allowing all of them? Say, Alexandra-like post-sex modifiers from the NPCs, reproccing scenes seeing NPCs finishing in her before your arrival, all that? Just like the above, there are many different themes and ways this could be played, and I'm curious how much if any is relevant to what you're shooting for.

Potentially related to any 'rank' stuff determined above, have you considered her having 'ranking' events with the fellow canine bunkermates? Seems like it could really breathe life into her as both a realizable character and one that grows based on how the player plays.

EDIT: A final query is in regards to how much the Player 'encourages/permits others to fuck Amy' while 'the PC themselves does not fuck Amy' - do you have any intent to allow the PC's actions to teach Amy that it's 'proper' to have sex with everyone but them? Willful cuckold type thing and all that?
JohnWangJohnson

Postby Savriss » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:12 pm

I like the pack hierarchy thing... that's a really nice idea and I'll think about how to include that!

As far as cuckolding thing, I prefer sharing her than not being involved so it's unlikely that I'll commission cuckold directly.
Savriss

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:32 pm

Savriss wrote:I like the pack hierarchy thing... that's a really nice idea and I'll think about how to include that!

Just for a more easily referenced recap, to determine [Amy's internal sense of her place in the hierarchy], you have:
-total number of 'can fuck you' bunker followers
-total number of 'cannot fuck you' bunker followers
And for [Bunker canines that Amy could be determining hierarchy with]
-The PC (I do think it should at least be possible to push her to be a pack alpha in some manner)
-Beta Fang
-Alpha Fang
-Carl
-Sub Carl
-Alexandra
-Sarah
-Coleen
-Sally (A HUSKYbunny)

Anything in particular leaping out to you as you consider the hierarchy thing?
As far as cuckolding thing, I prefer sharing her than not being involved so it's unlikely that I'll commission cuckold directly.

I get that and frankly share it - but by the same token to my understanding the only non-ending (losing) cuckolding-affiliated stuff is the one-off with Fang and Susan. Having at least the OPTION to willingly 'just watch' and Amy pick up on that would seem a nice way to expand total content. And if planned for from the start, it should be easy to create out of sharing scenes with some trimdown.

Or are you saying you fundamentally dislike all the variaties of stuff associated with cuckold, in a manner similar to your dislike of mpreg? If so that's another thing entirely.
JohnWangJohnson

Postby Savriss » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:44 pm

I think it just is lower in my priority list. After all, there is the scene where Fang takes Alexandra in dominance over you.

With the number of projects on the go, stuff that I only mildly enjoy will have to wait... I'm way more intrigued by your pack order suggestion and contemplating how to include that.
Savriss

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Savriss wrote:I think it just is lower in my priority list.

Fair enough.
After all, there is the scene where Fang takes Alexandra in dominance over you.

Which would be fine with me as a placeholder for more stuff later if it was something other than a one-off.

...And if it's not a one-off piece of content now then I'd love to know how I missed that but that's a separate point.
I'm way more intrigued by your pack order suggestion and contemplating how to include that.

Thinking about it, couldn't the pack order thing be a means of manipulating Carl and Fang into different dominance states than they're currently at? I mean, most canine pack animals do seem to generally trend towards an alpha female rather than an alpha male as the dominant leader. Seems there could be something there.

Pack order could also be used to determine frequency of this or that inter-canine-follower sex scenes. The lower on the pole you are, the more often others are fucking that follower rather than being fucked by them - in terms of dominance. ...That'd necessitate varying versions of npc on npc parts of sex scenes which would probably be a nightmare.

Hm.
JohnWangJohnson

Next

Return to Projects