Are There Special Cheat Codes?

Are There Special Cheat Codes?

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Specifically, I was looking for ones to give weapons or items, undo transformations, or allow for removal of specific monsters (instead of just categories of them).

Thanks in advance for any information.
Lycanthrokeith

Re: Are There Special Cheat Codes?

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:01 am

Lycanthrokeith wrote:Specifically, I was looking for ones to give weapons or items, undo transformations, or allow for removal of specific monsters (instead of just categories of them).

Thanks in advance for any information.

Nope. There are no cheats for any of those.
- Weapons/Items: You've just got to learn some of the events/quests that give items and then hunt for them on your next playthrough.
- Undoing TFs: The only ways to do that is to get another TF or use the one-time restoration spray from Coleen. If available, have a stockpile of a few infectious items/vials for your current infection.
- Individual monsters cannot be removed from the game - even attempting to do so would cause untold repercussions in broken events and quests. You'll have to simply skip reading undesirable scenes or flee.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:54 pm

Technically, the Undo command can be used to reverse unwanted TFs by going back before you received the infection.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby jaklemaan » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Type "i am a pro"
jaklemaan

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:55 pm

Gotcha.

I have been using the Hunt command when I'm doing the cheat version to make some of the TFs more in line with what I'm in the mood for at the moment.

Thanks, all.
Lycanthrokeith

Postby Nox Stripes » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:05 am

Not sure if that counts, but if you enter Destroy you get a selection of enemies to pick from.
*insert signature here*
Nox Stripes

Postby Krux » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:58 am

Doesn't the Awesome Tree infection turn you back into a human or did I miss something?
Krux

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Krux wrote:Doesn't the Awesome Tree infection turn you back into a human or did I miss something?

Not quite. It makes you into something that looks human-like, but isn't quite.
TigerStripes

Postby millyrainbow » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Krux wrote:Doesn't the Awesome Tree infection turn you back into a human or did I miss something?

The awesome tree makes you into a totally awesome human. So awesome in fact that youll have to tone down youre awesomeness or youll scare the cheese out of the people at the human safe haven.
Though a mix between some of the other human-like types should get you past that. If i recall having some of the harpy infects (a harpy head in particular) should get you through the door, since its the most 'human'.
millyrainbow

Return to General Chat