Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Brassyandclassy » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:55 pm

TigerStripes wrote:You should be able to force the parasite out if you're able to avoid getting the eggs fertilized by one of the drones a few times in a row.

Yeah, I know how to force the parasite out, I often recruit a bunch of NPCs and Honey and stay over at the Bunker, using Honey or whatever NPC I feel like using to lower my libido. The thing is, I think the parasite is awesome, but I dislike how AFTER it impregnates my character its impossible to stop the endless cycle of eggs. There should be a cycle in place where the impregnated character will have to lay 3-5 clutches of fertilized eggs before the parasite runs out of seed to fertilize more (basically, repeating the beginning process where a player must avoid fucked by a Black Wasp in order to not lay eggs). This will give players more chances to get rid of or keep the parasite, instead of having to deal with a permanently pregnant character if they fail the first time. Making the Insect Hive event repeatable along with the above will let players who like eggs (like me) to be able to switch between breeding with other monsters and becoming Black Wasp egg-layers.
Also, there appears to be a few bugs with other NPCs: Dr. Medea doesn't recognize a Black Wasp clutch was "pregnant", and a Player Loss against a Tentacle Horror will result in a double-pregnancy.
Brassyandclassy

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:29 pm

This has been bothering me for a little bit:

During the Firefighter quest, Kenza will offer you Food as a reward at one point. Later in the quest, he tells you that they're getting low on supplies and asks if you could bring in more food. It just doesn't seem appropriate the way that's done, so I was wondering if the earlier reward could be changed to something else, like a Medkit or some chips and soda.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:This has been bothering me for a little bit:

During the Firefighter quest, Kenza will offer you Food as a reward at one point. Later in the quest, he tells you that they're getting low on supplies and asks if you could bring in more food. It just doesn't seem appropriate the way that's done, so I was wondering if the earlier reward could be changed to something else, like a Medkit or some chips and soda.

Does he do this before all those other dalmations (?) show up?
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:05 pm

Gives before, asks for more after. It just bothers me on a meta level.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:10 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Gives before, asks for more after. It just bothers me on a meta level.

A bit of rewording might help as well. If he were to admit that the supplies are dropping faster now that there's more people here, it'd tie back to the initial one. Anywho... something to look into later.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Here's one thing I just realized with Joanna.

During sex, she shifts the character towards a hyper-sized herm. However, one of her sex options, multi-stuff Joanna, is only available if the character has multiple cocks that are below the size that she shifts them toward. This seems weird- you've got to take a fun feat to lock the maximum size lower or use size-shrinking afterword. Seems like something that ought to be changed so that you don't lose that option.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:07 pm

I still think the New Ewe Store could use some expansion to make it 'worth' getting access to.

Things like:
-An F/F twin to the M/M BDSM stuff.
-A submissive player rendered subby via either above route being shared with the herd/with the other named NPC, as a repeatable scene.
-The ability for Dominant players to be, well, the dominant party in the same-sex pairings.
-The ability for Dominant players to render the opposite gender npc a sub, so that it's not locked to only homesexual encounters.
-The ability for dominant players that have achieved sexual dominance in their ewe relations to have fun with the other named NPC.
-The ability for Leon (and maybe Mary) to potentially try to 'switch back' to dominant after rendered sub, so that the content can be cycled.

Nothing super involved - no massive sex scenes, or need for complex sex menus or whatever. But just enough touchup expansion that it becomes a whole lot more replayable, and is more flexible about rewarding players for having helped the herd.
JohnWangJohnson

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Hey, I noticed that one of the Consolidated Events for the Outside Exploration area is an encounter with a pack of wolves. Since Feral and Alpha wolves are now found in the Urban Forest, should this event be changed to that location? The Survivor Group event does show that there are still structures standing in it.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Hey, this just popped into my head regarding pets. Certain pets already give you a bonus or allow for automatic success regarding some scavenging attempts. What about getting a bonus for the charisma check on the negotiation scavenging event if your active pet is a fierce looking one, like the Demon Brute/Brutus, the Liliana the Equinoid Warrior, or the Felinoid?

I'll be adding this suggestion it. It won't be as personalized as some of the others, instead just mentioning that having an intimidating guard might have helped.
TigerStripes

Postby Wildhog » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Been playing this game for some time and really enjoy it, this is my first time leaving a comment let alone a suggestion but here it goes.

I do like the idea of giant enemies to fight so I was thinking maybe add like a giant male hog anthro roaming the streets or something. His attacks could be like giving the player an extreme experience of his body. For example, 'the giant hog man grabs you and rubs you across his sweaty hairy chest," or something like that.

Also would be cool if he had one of those trapping situations some of the monsters have. Like being entangled in his pubic hair as he plays with you against his balls from time to time, or trapped in the sweaty folds of his fat, or whatever you see fit.

Honestly I wish I could do this myself but I'm no writer nor am I a progrmmer either. Would be awesome if someone could implement this into the game.
Wildhog

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat