Can't find Bubble

Can't find Bubble

Postby gvim » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:04 pm

I need some help getting this bunker npc. The only thing I know about her is that you have to hunt vixen. I have no idea where to hunt or what I need to do afterward, some help please.
gvim

Re: Can't find Bubble

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:07 pm

Getting Bubble is a slightly complex process.

First, you need to find the Snared Vixen event on the Beach.

Then, you need to get to the Bouncy Castle location (there are several ways to accomplish this, the easiest is to have already started the Pirates Treasure quest, since that allows you to use the boat from that quest to reach the Bouncy Castle without any fuss). There's a time limit on how long you have to rescue Bubble after the Snared Vixen event, so it's best to make sure that you've got the boat prior to hunting for Snared Vixen.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby gvim » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:45 pm

Getting Bubble is a slightly complex process.

First, you need to find the Snared Vixen event on the Beach.

Then, you need to get to the Bouncy Castle location (there are several ways to accomplish this, the easiest is to have already started the Pirates Treasure quest, since that allows you to use the boat from that quest to reach the Bouncy Castle without any fuss). There's a time limit on how long you have to rescue Bubble after the Snared Vixen event, so it's best to make sure that you've got the boat prior to hunting for Snared Vixen.

What room is she in then?
gvim

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:36 am

gvim wrote:What room is she in then?

She's at the very end of the quest. You need to go through the first floor and find a way up to the second floor. You then need to proceed to the throne room (with the dolphin inflatables in it). She's trapped in one of them. Once she's found, you just have to escape through either of the rooms with slides.
TigerStripes

Postby gvim » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:45 am

She's at the very end of the quest. You need to go through the first floor and find a way up to the second floor. You then need to proceed to the throne room (with the dolphin inflatables in it). She's trapped in one of them. Once she's found, you just have to escape through either of the rooms with slides.

I got her, thanks for the help.
gvim

Return to General Chat